winstonwolf

CLOSED Cloud Resolution Settings EF / SF ?

On 5/4/2019 at 12:04 PM, Crabby said:

Timest999

On Auto Mode, how are the resolutions determined by EF?

On 5/4/2019 at 12:15 PM, mpw8679 said:

To whatever you set them to in the UI.

You call this trying to help?  Again, if you look at Auto Mode there is no setting for texture resolution in that UI.  This is exactly what I was talking about, users chiming in thinking they are REX support and causing confusion that REX has to undo.  As was pointed out, this injection of flippant answers only serves to further cause undo tech support issues.  What is funny with you is how you assume someone is a millenial yet you use all the millenial catch phrases like "keyboard toughguy".  I never said anything to you remotely considered "tough" by my generation.  You were asked to stand down and allow REX to answer the question.  This did not suit your ego.  So how about this.  I won't answer your questions, you don't answer mine.  Are you mature enought to handle that? 

3 hours ago, Crabby said:

You call this trying to help?

Thank you for proving my point.  Millennials in general are very ungrateful.  

Again, if you look at Auto Mode there is no setting for texture resolution in that UI.  This is exactly what I was talking about, users chiming in thinking they are REX support and causing confusion that REX has to undo.

What confusion?  You asked a question and received an accurate answer by more then one person. 

What is funny with you is how you assume someone is a millenial yet you use all the millenial catch phrases like "keyboard toughguy".  I never said anything to you remotely considered "tough" by my generation.

So my assumption was correct.  Too easy

4 hours ago, Crabby said:

I won't answer your questions, you don't answer mine.  Are you mature enought to handle that?

I would probably put a disclaimer in all your posts that only official REX support is capable of helping you.  Seriously