Aekki

RESOLVED No in sim mini ui

As with many others, I am also missing the in sim mini ui. I have tried solutions described in the few other topics about the same issue with no luck. (Yes running the sim as administrator etc.)

Restoring files from EF -> uninstall -> removed dll.xml -> clear registry values -> reinstall, no effect still no ui

Also have done the above with repairing p3d install -> no ui.

dll.xml gets EF entry when I run the program, not before, it also gets deleted when I close EF. No other logs are created to the REX folder inside sim folder except the backuplog.

Running on P3d 4.5

backuplogp3d4.txt dll.xml

Edited by Aekki

If you have Antivirus software please make sure that Environment Force has inbound/outbound access.  I am wondering if the application is not validating because it is blocked by firewall software.

I've added exceptions to firewall and antivirus, still no mini ui. I can tweak and use the automation mode from the program itself, just no ui in the sim no matter what I do.

Hi, 

Which version number of EF do you have installed?

I have the same problem too. Have installed the latest version of EF, done everything by the book, exceptions in both antivirus and firewall, also running as admin. Installed EF over again and so on. Nothing helps, and I still miss the mini UI button. I see myself as a long time experienced user, but this thing I can't fix. Has there been an update where this were supposed be fixed? If so, why does it still not work?

• Like 1

Ditto @kjetihaa .

Did a complete re-install of EnvironmentForce, applied Technical Update 1, and still no mini UI. I tried adding it as an add-on via an add-on.xml-file in the P3D AddOns directory. P3D asks if i want to enable Environment Force, but it does not load.

My install is pretty much vanilla, P3D v4.5 HF 1. (did not work prior to HF 1 either), with only EZDok v3 and ActiveSky installed. Tried running with only Environment Force installed, but the MiniUi does not load.

All I need from the MiniUI, is to tame the mental HDR bloom effect - it completely ruins the VC of the Leonardo Maddog X.. Hopefully REX wil have this sortet soon:)

• Like 1

Where did you folks install EF to on your hard drive exactly? 

Is there a REXModules inside your P3D main directory?

Yes - there is a REXModules folder in my main P3D Directory. My main P3D-install folder is on a separate SSD, E:\Prepar3D v4\Client .

Edited by kristolz
Forgot the SIM-install dir.

I have reported this isssue since the very beginning of EF. What I get is the following message: 

your validation process failed -1

please contact support -1

Will this be solved with the technical update 1.1?

5 hours ago, tenala said:

I have reported this isssue since the very beginning of EF. What I get is the following message: 

your validation process failed -1

please contact support -1

Will this be solved with the technical update 1.1?

Yes, most of the validation has been re-worked.

It will depend on your cases, but most probably yes.