Jump to content
rstough

CLOSED TOMATO SHADE - MONOCHROME SOLUTION

Recommended Posts

To fix the monochrome aircraft issue please do the following:

1.) Please open Tomato-Shade and click on the Lighting ->Aircraft Lighting & saturation
2.) In the Saturation change the 1.0 to just 1

Per Chris O solution...

TShade.png

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does this fix also work with FSLAB?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mr340 said:

Does this fix also work with FSLAB?

We put the hotfix to testing.

Other than the gray panels, what problem do you have with FSLabs  particularly?

Thanks

Federico

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fs1 said:

We put the hotfix to testing.

Other than the gray panels, what problem do you have with FSLabs  particularly?

Thanks

Federico

Just the gray panel nothing else . Outside looks amazing 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello colleagues;

I've tried on Tomatoshade program and it doesnt work, My problem is still active , should we wait any hotfix or any different solution??

Note: Default planes does not get any problem(like Bonanza , Cessna etc..)  this problem only active in PMDG or other payware A/C's)

 

Screenshot: https://ibb.co/JCRnXCW

 

Best regards

Erkal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well with TS it even made the default VC grey not just FSL.

Also, 1.0 the default is 1.00 change to 1 is the same?

Please tell me this is not the hotfix, any clue to how long now, please?

Edited by Nyxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no issue with FSLabs here

Here I have Enhanced HDR on

WVyPiDR.png

and off

yWJ5M4s.png

again using Chris O fix

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mr340 said:

Just the gray panel nothing else . Outside looks amazing 

Thanks 

Federico 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fs1 said:

Thanks 

Federico 

Got it sorted out by reducing saturation to 1.0 in tomato shade as recommended and deselecting all other settings . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any news on the Hotfix, you locked everything 5 hours ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Well with TS it even made the default VC grey not just FSL.

Also, 1.0 the default is 1.00 change to 1 is the same?

Please tell me this is not the hotfix, any clue to how long now, please?

1.0 or 1 makes a difference when it comes to programming and yes, this value of 1.0 made the vc go monochrome. 
Possible reason is that the search algoritm rules in the code didnt see the 1.0 value or sees it wrong - (pure speculations!) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ChrisO said:

1.0 or 1 makes a difference when it comes to programming and yes, this value of 1.0 made the vc go monochrome. 
Possible reason is that the search algoritm rules in the code didnt see the 1.0 value or sees it wrong - (pure speculations!) 

Chris whats lighting settings do you use?

my p3d with your preset is very bright, even adjusting the exposure in EF.

during night for example, with all lights off i can see everything inside the cockpit.

 

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Pedro Cabrita said:

Chris whats lighting settings do you use?

my p3d with your preset is very bright, even adjusting the exposure in EF.

during night for example, with all lights off i can see everything inside the cockpit.

 

thanks

Im using my custom TS preset to fully suport EF. If ure allready using it, then its not a issue with the preset itself and something else causing this since that preset doesnt have any kind of shader mods exept for the fuselage reflection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was asking the lighting, but inside de p3d config. Hdr on or off.

when i select off in EF it seema better.

tomorrow i ll try to show some pics

 

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Any news on the Hotfix, you locked everything 5 hours ago.

Are you referring to each thread with the AWAITING HOTFIX tag? These are locked until we confirm the release of the fix and will then re-open to make sure everyone is ok. The forum has become a mess and we have to regain control. 

We have tested the hotfix in-house with the dev team as well as with our beta team, the hotfix is working. We are running it by our Insider Members right now to make sure on a more wide-scale that it's working. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just read...I few days before we get a fix for TS grey out VC.....Am not risking the mode above it cost me 5 long hours to restore P3D to pre EF.

Wasted so much time on EF. Sounds like next week....now. Disappointing start guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

it cost me 5 long hours to restore P3D to pre EF.

It could have taken you 2 minutes... Repair/reinstall client, delete 2.nd shader folder and remove EF and if its not removed fully you delete the dll out of the cfg file.

Since you know that already from the topics here you post in im guessing you onl want to show your disappointment. Its your right of course but seems most ppl with problems still manage to keep calm and understand that its better to test this time a bt more instead of throwing out the next version that gives problems in certain conditions.

Edited by SaenchaySor
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Just read...I few days before we get a fix for TS grey out VC.....Am not risking the mode above it cost me 5 long hours to restore P3D to pre EF.

Wasted so much time on EF. Sounds like next week....now. Disappointing start guys.

    take  a  deep  breath your  not  the only  one  that's  effected,  give  them  time  not  like  its the  end of the  world,  so  what  do  you  want  REX  to  do  rush  out  the  hot  fix  and  it  doesn't  fix  the  issues,  or  do  you  want  them  to  get  it  right  the  first  time.  I bet  you  will be the first post out  if  its  isn't  fixed if  they  rush it  out

Edited by pete_auau

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps I can offer some assistance.  What version of P3d are you running?   Here is why.  V4.5 and v4.4 are affected differently.  THe shaders in v4.5 are different in that V4.5 has lighter nights and a slightly less bright days, while v4.4 has pitch dark nights and brighter days.  As such, tomato shade renders them differently.  In comparison, V4.5 aircraft reflections are duller at the same settings.  What I've done is uninstalled client and revert to v4.4 whilst leaving content and scenery upgraded with v4.5.  

This not only bring back a better quality lok to p3d but it also resolves my low fps issues until LM offers the fix (which I believe may bring us back here if indeed the shaders change yet again)

What I suggest is that you do the following:

restore original shaders from TS

the uninstall and reinstall client (your preferred version)

or

restore original shaders from tomato shade

uninstall EF

Uninstall Client 4.5

install Client 4.4

reapply TS (be sure to adjust per Chris O fix)

Than install EF

Then fly.

 

Sh6CJ85.png

1VBJMSr.png

Blackbox a330

Edited by keino333

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SaenchaySor said:

It could have taken you 2 minutes... Repair/reinstall client, delete 2.nd shader folder and remove EF and if its not removed fully you delete the dll out of the cfg file.

Since you know that already from the topics here you post in im guessing you onl want to show your disappointment. Its your right of course but seems most ppl with problems still manage to keep calm and understand that its better to test this time a bt more instead of throwing out the next version that gives problems in certain conditions.

Well, you summon was wrong, doing what you said did not work. I did that first. So PLease don't make assumptions not based on facts, I also know a guy that no matter what he has done cannot get P3D back to pre EF.

1 hour ago, pete_auau said:

    take  a  deep  breath your  not  the only  one  that's  effected,  give  them  time  not  like  its the  end of the  world,  so  what  do  you  want  REX  to  do  rush  out  the  hot  fix  and  it  doesn't  fix  the  issues,  or  do  you  want  them  to  get  it  right  the  first  time.  I bet  you  will be the first post out  if  its  isn't  fixed if  they  rush it  out

Well, Pete, your right it's not the end of the world, and it mostly frustration talking as I took half a day of work to enjoy EF that I was very much looking forward to, instead of enjoying it, it took 5 hours of frustration to get back to pre EF, and what Saenchay did not fix it at all. You of all people should understand I know what am doing so yes it was a long 5 hours. 

As normal you point out the negative side that I would be the first to report a fault but you never point out am always the first to praise and go out of my way to help people if I can, I also share anything I can to help others and shared the very time-consuming Spotlight profiles I made. But not once do you call me out on that side of things always you just have a dig.

shame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • See our many awards!

×
×
  • Create New...