Alox

CLOSED Serious Problems with EF

@rstough @timest999

Here we go again. Would you help me with the following:

1.- EF + HDR  in SF give me a too bright white texture. It is not playable for my eyes see picture 1.

2.- Everytime that i open EF i have to register my product.

3.- If i dont open EF in the following order i can not see the Mini UI inside prepard3d v4.5:

1.- EF.

2.- Prepard3d.

3.- SF.

4.- I dont see information in my Flight Simulator Folder Location + Serial Key + Texture Program Folder Location. see picture 2.

5.- I did not received either Insider program discount or Simmarket discount.

Regards.

EF.PNG

EF.PNG

Edited by Alox

Thank you for your inquiry. Please try the following steps first:

1.) Make sure your UAC (User Account Control) is set to never notify.

2.) Make sure REX has inbound/outbound access via your firewall software.

3.) Make sure REX has exclusion rights within your Antivirus software.

4.) Make sure you right click the REX icon and select "Run As Administrator" Let me know how this goes.

Why did you purchase without a discount.  I sent you the information, but we were a little behind due to some store issues today.  Please email me with your order #.

Hi @rstough @timest999

I reinstalled EF but all the problems persist.

1.) Make sure your UAC (User Account Control) is set to never notify. Is set never to notify

2.) Make sure REX has inbound/outbound access via your firewall software. Firewall is off.

3.) Make sure REX has exclusion rights within your Antivirus software. I dont have Antivirus installed.

4.) Make sure you right click the REX icon and select "Run As Administrator" Let me know how this goes. I run it as administrator but did not work.

Why did you purchase without a discount.  I sent you the information, but we were a little behind due to some store issues today.  Please email me with your order #.  It does not matter anymore just help me solving my issues.

Update:

1.- EF + HDR  in SF give me a too bright white texture. It is not playable for my eyes see picture 1. Pending.

2.- Everytime that i open EF i have to register my product. Solved -> SOLUTION for not remember LOGIN and PATHs

3.- If i dont open EF in the following order i can not see the Mini UI inside prepard3d v4.5:

1.- EF.

2.- Prepard3d.

3.- SF.

4.- I dont see information in my Flight Simulator Folder Location + Serial Key + Texture Program Folder Location. see picture 2. Solved -> SOLUTION for not remember LOGIN and PATHs

5. I add one more point, this is about smooth transition "FOG". I have two situations: Pending.

When EF went from clear to fog (a lot of) i am not getting a smooth transition i can percibe stutters for a few seconds (3 - 5).

When  EF went from clear to a Little fog i can percibe one  white flickering in the sky. The circle red in the picture is where i see the white flickering.

I know with out EF we cant have a smooth transition but afer its instalation i am having these situations.

Maybe you can simulate these escenarios flying from MMBT to MMPQ. I always have it when i flew this route.

6. Why in the Mini UI - Fog Mode - manual When i change the Fog Density between the maximun and mínimum value i dont see any change ?

In the  second picture i have the same result going from the máximum to mínimum value.

But if put the fog mode off immediately show a lot of fog see third picture.

Regards.

Rex 1.PNG

2.jpg

1.jpg

Edited by Alox

In regards to the brightness issue that will be resolved in the hotfix we are testing presently.  

In regards to the flashing - what weather engine are you using.

Also, if you are in automation mode you will not be able to modify the fog.

@rstough

In regards to the brightness issue that will be resolved in the hotfix we are testing presently.  Ok Thanks

In regards to the flashing - what weather engine are you using. Sky Force.

Also, if you are in automation mode you will not be able to modify the fog. So either in manual or auto mode we can not control the Fog Density? Which is the purpose of the fog density setting in the Mini IU? 

Regards.

Edited by Alox

We already released Technical Update 1.0 - did that help?

We are working on TU1.1 now.

Not for me :(, now i am on 5.0.2019.0504, but i still flying with out HDR because my eyes are very perceptible to the brightness. 

There is something that i can do to improve this situation?

Regards.

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?