Sign in to follow this  
ciccio74

CLOSED More Bloom and strange colors

The product is very beautiful. But there are some things that I am not clear about. I'm doing some tests and the bloom seems too exaggerated. Among other things, I see that some clouds take on strange colors. I send you some photos:

qkJLIxR.jpg

422BzCo.jpg

xLZEQ9J.jpg

3 minutes ago, ciccio74 said:

The product is very beautiful. But there are some things that I am not clear about. I'm doing some tests and the bloom seems too exaggerated. Among other things, I see that some clouds take on strange colors. I send you some photos:

qkJLIxR.jpg

Well these strange artifacts are known in P3D - I am referring to your first photo. The black clouds are rendered when you change the cloud size too large. if you restore the cloud size, do you still see these artifacts?

2 minutes ago, fs1 said:

Well these strange artifacts are known in P3D - I am referring to your first photo. The black clouds are rendered when you change the cloud size too large. if you restore the cloud size, do you still see these artifacts?

No, if I change how you suggested, everything is ok back. For the too bloom how do I solve?

here it is ... tell me the truth ... I have the most beautiful simulator in the world ... LOL

QuW0sdS.jpg

Best solution is to reduce the BloomBlurSigma and the ExposureKey levels in the mini ui.

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?

Can we mark this issue resolved or closed?