Sign in to follow this  
Mark Visch

AWAITING HOTFIX Colors Greyed out in sim

8 minutes ago, fs1 said:

Thanks and aircraft? You say grey?

The default Mooney Acclaim with G1000. It is just the G1000 panel that is grey.

4 minutes ago, jnyanjui said:

Thanks, we are looking into this.

I just removed EF, since any kind of interferance with TS is causing issues. 

i'll wait for the fix to be there and then install again. you guys must be busy, thank you for your support in this! :)

Edited by Mark Visch

Let me ask you. There is a slider in the in-sim menu called Object Index

image.png.cb394c13329eefb3c26c4451e7b44eb9.png

What happens if you change it with the grey panels?

Thanks

Federico

1 hour ago, jnyanjui said:

Maybe you can try this? :) 

I uninstalled for now, been quite busy getting my sim back on track without EF for now.. 

20 minutes ago, fs1 said:

Thanks

Federico

Are you thinking setting that to 0  will bring back the grey VC to life Federico?

15 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Are you thinking setting that to 0  will bring back the grey VC to life Federico?

This is an hypothesis. Can you try this?

38 minutes ago, fs1 said:

This is an hypothesis. Can you try this?

No, Sorry had 5 hours of pain not in the mood to risk another go until the fix. Sorry.

@jnyanjui can you please resend me the Tomato Shaders once again, that is causing the gray panel? thanks, Federico

7 minutes ago, fs1 said:

@jnyanjui can you please resend me the Tomato Shaders once again, that is causing the gray panel? thanks, Federico

Here is mine that gives the same problem 

Nyxx v2.ini

I am also having the same issue with FSLAB A320 and tomato , I wish if thee was a way to keep the reflection and ignore all the other setting in tomato and you EF instead . But when you deselect certain option in TOMATO It register as an error in tomato shade . When reverting the original shader it also lets you know about returning tomato reflection maker to also  default state. If you don't you will get a black aircraft exterior .

Just an update we are investigating further and we hope to have a patch out shortly.  Thank you for your patience.  Please understand that sometimes trying to make things work with other programs can be tricky.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mr340 said:

But when you deselect certain option in TOMATO It register as an error in tomato shade .

Can you let me know what options cause this error and what is the error please?

1 minute ago, rstough said:

Just an update we are investigating further and we hope to have a patch out shortly.  Thank you for your patience.  Please understand that sometimes trying to make things work with other programs can be tricky.  

Thank you I understand , that's why I went and purchase your product without no hesitation . I am really happy to what you guys have achieve . In the past I posted many screenshot on fb groups but with this app gives me a lot of ideas to enjoy the sim even more.  As always thank you for the amazing work . I will be looking out for the patch . 

2 minutes ago, mr340 said:

Thank you I understand , that's why I went and purchase your product without no hesitation . I am really happy to what you guys have achieve . In the past I posted many screenshot on fb groups but with this app gives me a lot of ideas to enjoy the sim even more.  As always thank you for the amazing work . I will be looking out for the patch . 

Thank you for your kind words.

5 minutes ago, SaenchaySor said:

We are investigating this, we hope to have an answer soon.  You could turn off each option and then work your way forward to see which is causing an issue on your end.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rstough said:

Thanks! i'm sure once ironed out, it will do amazing things! you can't test for everything... ;) 

you guys have something to be proud of! 

2 minutes ago, SaenchaySor said:

If you Deselect  Lighting : "Aircraft lighting & saturation " this creates and error for me .  I can deselect al the other option without no error . 
Also  Tomato Mode : "Alternate specular lighting"  If you deselect this option it creates an error  All other option under tomato mode can be deselected except for Alternate specular lighting 

Does this error happen when you use the checkbox or by clicking "apply" of the preset @mr340? What does the error say. Is it possible to make a quick screenshot?

4 minutes ago, SaenchaySor said:

Does this error happen when you use the checkbox or by clicking "apply" of the preset @mr340? What does the error say. Is it possible to make a quick screenshot?

For example if I deselect "Aircraft lighting & saturation" in tomato shade I get the fallowing error 
You must have "Aircraft Lighting" active to use the PBR rendering
[Fix General Projection] This tweak is not required for your P3D version and won't get applied
[Fix Clouds Projection] This tweak is not required for your P3D version and won't get applied
[Fix Terrain Projection] This tweak is not required for your P3D version and won't get applied
[Fix Particle Projection] This tweak is not required for your P3D version and won't get applied
Apply aborted because of some modifications could not initialize correctly
Shader cache cleared

By the way I am not using any special Tomato Shade profile just the one that comes with tomato Which is the Bright profile for tomato shade. 

Edited by mr340

Ok, thank you :-) Those 2 modes need to be turned on in order to use the last category of Tomatoshade, the aircraft reflections.

Like you found out above already. If you would turn off all the checkboxes of the last category in TS (Advanced Reflections) you could deselect "Aircraft lighting & saturation". But of course this would mean that one qould have to revert his models to non PBR pipepline models.

Ok, thanks so far. 

Edited by SaenchaySor

We are identified the problem with Tomato Shade and working on a fix at the moment, we will announce it soon.

Thanks for the patience.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, fs1 said:

Thanks

Federico

Hi there,

I have the same greyed out problem with all back / self lit instruments (GTN750, radio stacks, etc.) using PTA and tried to adjust the object index saturation variable - but no change at all.

Regards,

2 hours ago, kellyra said:

Hi there,

I have the same greyed out problem with all back / self lit instruments (GTN750, radio stacks, etc.) using PTA and tried to adjust the object index saturation variable - but no change at all.

Regards,

@kellyra thanks, there is a known bug with Tomanto Shade.

You are using just PTA? If so, can you send me your ini file?

are you in v4.4 or v4.5?

thanks

Federico

Hi Fred,

Thanks. I am only using PTA - the latest version 2.66 with P3Dv4.5.

I attached my PTA .ini file in my reply to you in the other thread on the same topic - but here it is again if you need it.

Thanks,

RDv1.5 R Kelly.ini