Jump to content
Nyxx

AWAITING HOTFIX What have you done REX?

Recommended Posts

After I installed EF and set it on Auto, it destroyed my P3D by giving me a grey VC and wasted out out side look.If you click on the link you can see the screenshots and all the follow up.

What bit to you not understand from the link showing a grey totally destaterated VC.

Also not even a un-install of client and re-install put P3D back to how it was before.

Edited by Nyxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even the green info bar within P3D is now grey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please navigate to the following folder:  C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ and delete the Shader folder.  Then restart your sim without EF.

Are you using Tomato Shade?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive done that....and TS has done that around 10 times since.

Yes I'm using TS R&D profile.

You did see i've even reinstalled P3D 4.4 client.

Edited by Nyxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After using EF, I now have a sim that does not respond to any lighting/saturation options and a VC that is grey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Ive done that....and TS has done that around 10 times since.

Yes I'm using TS R&D profile.

You did see i've even reinstalled P3D 4.4 client.

You prob need to uninstall TS and the TS R&D profile.  I used to have problems with it. It may not be fully compatible with certain aspects yet. Just my 1 cent. 

Edited by brandbuss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, brandbuss said:

You prob need to uninstall TS. I use to have problems with it. It may not be fully compatible with certain aspects yet. Just my 1 cent. 

TS is not doing anything all shaders were restored after a clinet re-install. Not a repair a un-install and re-install.

No lighting option work now within P3D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

TS is not doing anything all shaders were restored after a clinet re-install. Not a repair a un-install and re-install.

No lighting option work now within P3D.

Did you try rebuilding your main cfg. file?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mpw8679 said:

Did you try rebuilding your main cfg. file?

yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

yes

Can you send me a copy of your P3D\ShadersHLSL?

Please zip it and post it here

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its a new one from the 4.4 client re-install.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

here, like I've said the re-installed made no difference.

ShadersHLSL.rar 355.04 kB · 1 download

Thanks, are these the tomato shade shaders? If so, I will get back to you.

Do you have problems in manual mode as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best ive got since re-install is VC is not grey but all lighting setting do not work. Its all messed up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Yes, 

yes to which question?

1- are these the tomato shade shaders?

2- Do you have problems in manual mode as well?

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TS , I have deleted all reflections and used there restore original shader option, also ive un-installed 4.4 client and re-installed.

 

Manual mode make no difference. All my lighting option within P3D have no effect anymore. 

Also I have deleted my config file. Deleted shaders countless times.

Edited by Nyxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

TS , I have deleted all reflections and used there restore original shader option, also ive un-installed 4.4 client and re-installed.

 

Manual mode make no difference. All my lighting option within P3D have no effect anymore. 

Also I have deleted my config file. Deleted shaders countless times.

Let me understand:

1) You have a problem with TS shaders correct? This is with manual and auto?

2) I assume removing TS - restoring original shaders works fine.

I appreciate confirming

Thanks

Federico

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NO I don't have a problem with TS

You Assume completely wrong.

I have A huge problem that since installing and running EF my VC turned grey and also now my lighting options do not work.

TS does not work anymore nor does P3D because your EF screwed it up so badly. No lighting option work anymore nor do any TS profiles work anymore. With or without TS makes no difference one I ran EF. 

EF has somehow screwed all lighting option up with P3D and your programme works out side P3D so please explain why P3D lighting option don't even work now.

Never in all the years Ive been flight simming has a program messed up my sim like this.

TS installed and profile installed or not installed makes not difference. A new client makes no difference. 4-5 hours trying different option has made no difference.

I would like my P3D back working with out a full re-install please. It was working and looking fantastic till EF ran and did its magic!

Edited by Nyxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

NO I don't have a problem with TS

You Assume completely wrong.

I have A huge problem that since installing and running EF my VC turned grey and also now my lighting options do not work.

TS does not work anymore nor does P3D because your EF screwed it up so badly. No lighting option work anymore nor do any TS profiles work anymore. With or without TS makes no difference one I ran EF. 

EF has somehow screwed all lighting option up with P3D and your programme works out side P3D so please explain why P3D lighting option don't even work now.

Never in all the years Ive been flight simming has a program messed up my sim like this.

TS installed and profile installed or not installed makes not difference. A new client makes no difference. 4-5 hours trying different option has made no difference.

I would like my P3D back working with out a full re-install please. It was working and looking fantastic till EF ran and did its magic!

I am saying is that EF and Tomato do not work together correct?

Can you try to disable Tomato Shade (restoring the shaders) and run EF? Please clear the shaders cache before this.

I am trying to help you @nyxx

Thanks

Federico

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Federico,

I have restored my shaders stopped using TS to try and solve this just how you say above. Even to the point of re-installing the 4.4 client.

I have ran EF again as you say but it does not change anything. All lighting options within p3D do not work anymore.

I feel I am just repeating myself all the time Federico.

Thank you.

Give me a clue to what options within EF will give me back control please.

Edited by Nyxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nyxx said:

Federico,

I have restored my shaders stopped using TS to try and solve this just how you say above. Even to the point of re-installing the 4.4 client.

I have ran EF again as you say but it does not change anything. All lighting options within p3D do not work anymore.

I feel I am just repeating myself all the time Federico.

Thank you.

Ok, I understand. There are 2 problems here the Tomato Shade we are looking and now the lightning with the default P3D.

Tomato Shade we are looking into it.

No regarding the lightning, can you confirm via the in-sim menu if Manual Lighting Mode is Off or On ? 

Thanks

Federico

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will now but EF on manual mode and see brb

 

EDIT ENABLE MANUAL LIGHTING is OFF

Edited by Nyxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • See our many awards!

×
×
  • Create New...