hrsemn

CLOSED Need some help please

Hello- I just downloaded and executed the REX Environmental Setup Wizard. Once I execute it, I keep getting an error that says, " Could not access network location   \REXModules." Any idea of what this might be? Thank you. Ryan

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry you are experiencing issues, however, please provide us with your order number for REX Environment Force and where it was purchased. Place that in your signature so we may verify you.

Once this has been completed and you are verified, a member of our team will assist you. Thank you in advance.

Thank you for the quick reply.

Simmarket ORDER Number: 2036764---> If its a problem through Simmarket, can I please get a refund, then get it through Flightsimmstore? I didn't realize it was cheaper since I already have SkyForce 5. 

I am sorry, but I do not understand what you meant by " Place that in your signature so we may verify you."

Thank you.

Ryan Rose

Also......I am using FSX-SE, Win10 as well....and when I execute the program, I "Run As Administrator"....Just to fill you in as well. Thank you. Ryan Rose

at the time as Environment Force is loaded into a modules folder in P3d, it is not recommended you install via network slave 

I do not know what you mean. I unzip the file on the desktop, then I run the .exe with the .msi next to it and thats when I get the error. I do not have P3D. I am running FSX-SE. Ryan

Edited by hrsemn

Where did you purchase Environment Force?

Simmarket.com. I assume this will not work with FSX-SE? Ryan

No it will not.

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?

Unfortunately, I have FSX-SE. Is there a way I can possibly get a refund? I thought that this would be for FSX-SE as well. Ryan 

3 hours ago, hrsemn said:

Unfortunately, I have FSX-SE. Is there a way I can possibly get a refund? I thought that this would be for FSX-SE as well. Ryan 

You will have to contact SImMarket and explain the situation to them.  I am going to recommend that you contact our Tier 2 support:  support@rexgamestudios.com to help with this matter.

I am going to close this post.