Ahhmad

ANSWERED Is Enviroment Force or Sky force a product for me?

Posted (edited)

Hi, i search a software, wich upgrades my sim in the Graphics, the Shaders, the enviroment, my "feeling" at the flight, the feeling at the landing or take off if you See in the night the lights and they looking real, wich upgrades the lighting, the sky, the colors at a sunset and these things, will be Enviroment Force my perfect software, wich i should buy?

Or sky force 3d will be better at this points?

(I've got AS16 already, so that force Enviroment don't have a weather engine doesn't matter.)

Edited by Ahhmad

22 hours ago, Ahhmad said:

Hi, i search a software, wich upgrades my sim in the Graphics, the Shaders, the enviroment, my "feeling" at the flight, the feeling at the landing or take off if you See in the night the lights and they looking real, wich upgrades the lighting, the sky, the colors at a sunset and these things, will be Enviroment Force my perfect software, wich i should buy?

If you want all of the above that you seek, then Sky Force coupled with Environment Force will fit your needs.

I remember reading in these forums about a year ago or so that Environment Force was to be a free add on for those that already had Sky Force.  Now I might have been seeing things, but that I do remember. Am I wrong or was somebody jumping the gun back then. I don't mind paying for it, but I am sure I had read that. John 

1 hour ago, Dog4Zero said:

I remember reading in these forums about a year ago or so that Environment Force was to be a free add on for those that already had Sky Force.  Now I might have been seeing things, but that I do remember. Am I wrong or was somebody jumping the gun back then. I don't mind paying for it, but I am sure I had read that. John 

No John, that's not correct, Weather Force will be free for Sky Force users.

Ok, your right. I knew it one of the things that was being worked on. That does ring a bell. Thanks Tim.  I will be getting E F no matter what. John

42 minutes ago, Dog4Zero said:

Ok, your right. I knew it one of the things that was being worked on. That does ring a bell. Thanks Tim.  I will be getting E F no matter what. John

Thank you for your support sir!