Bongo

RESOLVED REX WWA HD will not close after installing a texture

Posted (edited)

REX WWA HD will not complete the operation after I request installation of a saved texture.  It remains "open" after it has installed the selected texture and is hung up so that I must restart my computer to close it down.  After checking my P3Dv4.4 installation all the asked for textures are applied.  How do I get the program to close successfully after it installs a texture set from REX WWA HD?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Edited by Bongo

Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve your issue 
Please copy and post the files in the screen screenshot located in the folder ?:\REX Worldwide Airports

WWA HD install restore files.jpg

I don't know where to location files with "restore" in their names.

Please stand by while I discuss this issue with the developer and we thank you for your patience while we resolve your issue... 

1. Please post the following 
  2. please take a screenshot of the contents of your WWA HD main Folder (See example screenshot)
  3. Please take a screenshot of the WWA HD unzipped downloaded files  (See example screenshot)
  4. Please post your system specs including Sim drive location and WWA HD location 

WWA unzip.jpg

WWA HD File contents.jpg

Thank you for your patience while we resolve your issue 
I will forward your information to a developer to look into this

I just installed P3Dver 4.5.12.30293 scenery & content and the program has begun to fully work again.