Sign in to follow this  
Avidean

CLOSED Product Support

Just wondering whats happening with the support request I made. I made it twice. First I think over a week ago now via the REX download manager and again a few days ago via the contact us link on this website. It believe it said I would receive a response within 48 hours in both instances. I haven't even received an acknowledgement in either case. What's Up?

Hi,

We sent a response on December 10th. Did you not receive it?

Please check your spam or junk folder.

OK, there was a reply in my spam folder on the 14th

Just for your information it has a big read warning on it that says:

"This message seems dangerous

It contains a suspicious link that was used to steal people's personal information. Avoid clicking links or replying with personal information."

also it says below a copy of my support request:

"We will answer as soon as possible."

OK so hopefully you will be able to address my issue soon.

Thanks,

Dave McClean

I get an email from Marc Pope requesting my Product key to address the issue I'm I am having. Again it went to my spam folder and has all kinds of warnings not to reply with any private of personal  information. Can you confirm that this is in fact a legitimate email from REX support please before I reply to it.

Thanks,

Dave McClean

Dave, yes these are valid emails. I don't know what to say in regards to the messages.

Any idea as to when I might get a resolution to my now over 3 weeks old support request?

I would suggest keeping this support item via the protocol where it's being conducted, whether it's email, store etc.

I see Reed has emailed you on December 10th asking you to provide him serial keys etc. Since then, there have been no responses from you. 

Our Tier 2 support is conducted through support@rexgamestudios.com