After computer crashed I lost Everything, serials and cant find mail with serial. Dont remember wrere i bought my stuff, REX Essentials overdrive plus, and REX texture direct 4, and World wide Airports. What can I do?

Hi there,

Per your signature, you purchased REX Essential from the REX Store, and REX 4 from SimMarket. Worldwide Airports is not listed, but my guess would be it was from one of those two.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, andersn2 said:

After computer crashed I lost Everything, serials and cant find mail with serial. Dont remember wrere i bought my stuff, REX Essentials overdrive plus, and REX texture direct 4, and World wide Airports. What can I do?

After  you fix your issue, which many of us have had similar experience.....focus on a master backup scenario. Have a backup procedure for absolutely everything.

Today, data is king, digital everything. Photos, movies, personal info, etc. Flightsim should be right up there, backup payware, backup your sim.

cheers.

To my big surprise I had backup my serials on a external disk. 

I am 65 and it was a few years sinve I bought my Products, the memory is not as Sharp as it had been :-)