Fredflight

RESOLVED REX Skyforce does not work anymore

Hello i purchase REX Sky Force 3D Order Reference IBOPTERUA - placed on 01/07/2018-  it was woring perfectly but the other day my computer crash I redid a clean Win10 64 
clean P3D V4.3 install MY REX sky force Program was still installed on another drive and setting where still intact so I started the program and at first everything seem normal but now all I get is clear sky view. 
The green slash bar does appear creating weather but nothing happens. I want to uninstall then perform a fresh reinstall but I'm unable to locate the unstall program. I have triple check all if my setting but I never see a weather change (clouds, rain,) just clear skies. please help if anything I would just like to uninstall it and perform a fresh reinstall

Thank you!

Fredfight

Have you gone to Control Panel/Programs & Features? Just right click on the SkyForce and then on uninstall.

REX Skyforce is not present in control panel/programs and features as I said the program is installed on dedicated Flight only HD it was not erase during clean install of win10 I can manually delete that folder but was hoping not to do that. how do I get fresh download of skyforce? Thanks Fred  

Hi Fred,

Since you have a clean install of Windows, to uninstall Sky Force all you need to do is delete the folder.

To download a new copy of Sky Force, you can do so from your previous purchases area at the REX Store.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?