Riddle60

RESOLVED Theme Installation - Which Theme is Active?

With REX Sky Force:

As I'm using Active Sky for my weather engine, do I still need to have the REX Skyforce launched and opened on my screen?   

Also, once opened, does my theme have to be re-installed each time I use my  p3d v4?  If I have a list of several themes, how do you know which one is the theme being used?   Nothing reads: "active theme or default theme."  Even if REX automatically uses the last theme that was used, how do I know which one that was?  In other words:  which theme is active?  

I suppose I can click the install theme button each time I use REX Sky Force, but is this really necessarry???

I have addressed this question to people that have actually done youtube tutorials on REX Skyforce and they seem to be baffled as well.  I don't see these answers in the manual.  

Thanks

There a box in the lower right hand corner named currently in sim click on it then u will see what is installed in the sim hope this helps 

Best wishes 

Anthony 

Edited by Anthony Geinopolos

Hi there,

To answer your questions: first, yes you should keep Sky Force open even when you're not using the weather engine. The Cloud Sync feature requires Sky Force to remain open.

Whenever you install textures, they remain in the simulator until you change them. If you want to check what you last installed, you can check via the "Currently In-Sim" area that Anthony mentioned above.

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?