himmelhorse

Buying REX Skyforce 3D

Hello all,

I have purchased REXplane,  REX FSX and REX FS2004 Purchase dates REXplane 24/12/2011 REX FSX and FS2004 on 27/3/2011. I have serial numbers for each, BUT, I have no idea where or who I bought them from.

I am contemplating the purchase of the above mentioned REX Skyforce3D but would dearly like the 15% discount. If I supply the Serial numbers for those products would I qualify for the discount.  As an Australian Aged pensioner, the discount would have to be an integral part of the purchase.

Thanks for your anticipated response.

Regards

Tony Chilcott

Update guys,

I have made a decision to buy ASN and ASCA.

Thanks and many apologies to those who were preparing an answer to my query.

Regards

Tony

Hi Tony. In case you need to know where you purchased those items, it appears from your order number it was from FlightSimStore.

To add to Bob's post above, if you wish to purchase Sky Force or any other product at a discount, since we don't sell at FlightSimStore anymore we will provide you with a voucher for the upgrade discount from our store.

Galen,

Thank you Mate,

I am about to proceed to the shop.

By the way, despite clicking on  the Notify me of replies and getting the green response, I got no indication whatsoever regarding responses.

Gets.

Thanks mate for your reply,  I think that if someone was to give me another half a brain, I could justly qualify as a half wit. FSS should have given the game away.

Regards to all

Tony