Power Storm

RESOLVED Pushback vehicle remains default

Hi all.

I've come across a problem where the pushback vehicle remains the default, and not the Worldwide Airports themed version that I've chosen. I am running FSX: Steam. I've placed a photo below to show exactly what I mean (from YPPH - Perth International). Apart from that, I believe everything else is installing correctly. Perhaps I am missing something or doing something wrong on my end! Don't mind the aircraft I'm using … just for testing purposes :P

Regards,

Jake.

pushbackfsxsteamrexwwa.PNG

Hi Jake,

Are you using any ground vehicle add-ons such as GSX?

In addition, could you please provide the installmodellog.txt file located in your Worldwide Airports folder?

The installmodels file shows the pushback vehicle is being installed.  Can you open the Settings window of Worldwide Airports and make sure that it is not disabled?  If it is you will need to reinstall the models.

Hi RS,

Thanks for the reply. I've definitely not ticked the option to disable them. I've attached another image just for reference.

pushbackfsxsteamrexwwa1.PNG

Hi there,

Please doing the following:

1. Go to both your FSX directory and your [userfolder]/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft Flight Simulator folder and make a backup copy of LWcfg.spb (or LWcfg.xml) from each location.

2. Please put the attached LWcfg.xml file in each folder listed above in place of the old files.

Let me know how that goes. If it doesn't work, please attach both your backup LWcfg files that you just made.

LWcfg.xml

Hi again.

That seems to have fixed my problem! Thank you very much! I wonder why those files caused that to occur? And putting in those files you attached wouldn't affect anything else?

Regards,

Jake.

Edited by Power Storm

Jake -

That is excellent news.  We will look into this further on our end.  I will now close this case out.

• Like 1