Timmy74

RESOLVED Upgrading to P3Dv4 from v3....question?

Hello REX,

Just a quicky....   Can I use my "REX 4 - Texture Direct with Soft Clouds Enhanced Edition" install for P3Dv3, on my new machine with P3Dv4 installed?

Or do I have to buy the product again to suit P3Dv4...?

Regards,
Tim.

Hi Tim and Wayne,

As long as you have the latest Enhanced Edition of Texture Direct, then you have P3D v4 compatibility. No separate purchase is required.

Wayne, as for Soft Clouds I would recommend installing the Texture Direct integration located in the updates forum that Bob linked to.

5 hours ago, REX Support said:

Hi Tim and Wayne,

As long as you have the latest Enhanced Edition of Texture Direct, then you have P3D v4 compatibility. No separate purchase is required.

Wayne, as for Soft Clouds I would recommend installing the Texture Direct integration located in the updates forum that Bob linked to.

Hello REX,

Thank you for your reply.  How can I tell if I have the latest "Enhanced Edition of Texture Direct" thus knowing if I have to make another purchase!?!

Cheers,

2 hours ago, wain said:

Why don't you just download the latest version from Bob's link?.. At least you then know what version it is... You already have a purchased version and serial?... 

Thank you wain. Now which version do you think I need?  All three of them?

Thank you wain.  I have never found this program to very straight forward!!  It can be quite confusing and intimidating. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/4/2018 at 3:39 PM, Timmy74 said:

How can I tell if I have the latest "Enhanced Edition of Texture Direct" thus knowing if I have to make another purchase!?!

On 9/4/2018 at 3:53 AM, Timmy74 said:

Can I use my "REX 4 - Texture Direct with Soft Clouds Enhanced Edition" install for P3Dv3, on my new machine with P3Dv4 installed?

Didn't mean to confuse you here. :) Was just referencing the product version you said you owned. Enhanced Edition was just the name of our last free update where we added P3D v4 compatibility and some additional textures.

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?

Can we mark this issue resolved or closed?