ArJuna

REX servers down again

I have had my fill of disappointments with REX.  Naruto-Kun sent me a new file to test for the WX Advantage Radar CTD issue with P3Dv4.3 and so I tried to reinstall WX Advantage Radar to test it.  As happens more often than not the REX servers are down and I am unable to install the product. It tells me it cannot verify my serial number.  I also tried running the REX File Transfer Manager and it also fails to run due to the down servers. I am serious, more often than not the servers are down when I try to use them over the past month since I bought my first REX product.

If it's that difficult for REX to keep a server running then I would suggest installing a second server and having the product installers check both. This is highly frustrating and I will not be inclined to buy another REX product due to this issue.

same here can't get REX file transfer manager to connect / launch it times out. would love some server outage information to be posted. 

Edited by badcam40

Seems the servers have been down for the last week. I am trying to install the Radar and World Airports and cannot get anywhere. How long does it take to get the servers back up and running?

This very bad customer service and very frustrating. I paid my money for a product. Is it too much to ask to be able to use it. Please REX, get your act together.

There was no problem with the servers when I was ready to pay for my order.

This item has been closed without a resolve or confirmation of resolve by the customer.