Sign in to follow this  
Lowflyer48

Ease of Use

My order number is MUCRIJSLP

Please can you make your 'Product Support' page much easier to use. I have just tried to create a new topic under Worldwide Airports HD but both of the two options which are shown in the drop-down box are greyed out and therefore impossible to select. Why?

My main reason for requesting support is thus:

First an observation. On the opening page for the update we are told this is a full and complete installation of the Worldwide Airports which is now compatible with P3D v4.x and that it will automatically uninstall any previous version. We are told to click the link below the blurb. The link actually includes the word 'Servicepack'. What is it - a complete install or a service pack, it can't be both.

Secondly, I have downloaded it and right clicked the .exe file and all seemed to be fine. When I was asked to confirm the order reference and serial number I duly obliged by copying and pasting both from the email I received with that information. However, your system then told me that it was unable to recognise the serial number.

Any explanation for this strange behaviour?

Regards

Lowflyer48

Hi LowFlyer. The reason you cannot post can be found in the forum directly above this forum and in RED letters. Here is a link to that forum.

• Like 1