iMoveQuick

RESOLVED Textures not installed properly

Hi there,

So yesterday I saw on fselite that the addon I've been looking into for a long time got updated to work with prepared v4. So there after buying and installing it and installing textures I noticed that only one of the selected textures were installed correctly : The Jetway, nothing else.

The hangers and the terminals look like they are still default, if they are not...then you know what... :(

In the attached you will find the ""Proof".

I hope this is a bug or that some other problem is interfering with RWWAHD.

Thanks for reading,

~iMoveQuick

PS : These pictures are taken from EHAM/AMS (Schiphol Amsterdam)

Only partly updated.png

Only partly updated 2.png

Hi,

There are a number of airports within the simulator that were originally developed containing custom terminal graphics. Although these airports will now globally benefit from REX Worldwide Airports HD, some terminal textures will not be affected. We are re-developing these airports with proper detail and customized textures throughout, and as they become available we will update this area.

The following is a list of Airports that the original ACES team have pseudo-improved and are called 'detailed' airports in the original simulator release. These airports are basically custom along with default graphic elements, meaning that Worldwide Airports will only have an affect on the parts of these airports that weren't customized. We are working on bettering them all, and you can read more about these here.

EHAM
PANC
NZAA
ZBAA
KBOS
KORD
EKCH
KDFW
KDEN
KDTW
EDDF
EFHF
VHHH
KFFA
KLAS
EGGL
KLAX
LEMD
MMMX
KMIA
KMSP
RJAA
KJFK
KOSH
ENGM
LFPG
KPHX
SBGL
LIRF
KSLC
KSEA
KSTL
TNCM
ESSA
YSSY
RCTP
CYYA
CYVR
KDCA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My experience was the same on purchasing the new long awaited version of WA HD yesterday. I was hoping YSSY Sydney would be vastly improved as the main terminal looks like it is surfaced with FS95 textures. I guess I'll have to wait. :rolleyes: Hope you are not addressing the airports alphabetically. :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 3:31 PM, Aussie said:

My experience was the same on purchasing the new long awaited version of WA HD yesterday. I was hoping YSSY Sydney would be vastly improved as the main terminal looks like it is surfaced with FS95 textures. I guess I'll have to wait. :rolleyes: Hope you are not addressing the airports alphabetically. :) 

This will have to be updated because it is a custom airport.

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?

As you explained EHAM is one of the custom airports they made.

On every other airport which has generic textures it's working fine. :D

Looking way better!