Sam Arnold

RESOLVED Purchase enquiry

Hi team,

When does the Texture Direct + Soft Clouds sale end?
And what currency is your web-store? There's nothing to suggest the currency, could be AUD, USD, NZD... Should really write "AUD 24.95" to clarify.

Thanks.

Capture.thumb.PNG.e5d73fc24c031deda4dfe58a2918cbf3.PNG

Thank you for bringing that to our attention! It's not currently on sale. See your other thread for more info in regards to which product etc. 

Oh right, so $24.95 is the everyday price now? And what currency? Thanks

Correct, and that is in USD. We do not sell it anymore on our store but it is at our other vendors.

It's on our site, and available from FSPilotShop, JustFlight, SimMarket, and Aerosoft, but not at our own REX store.

I am looking at purchasing the 3D version, but in order to take advantage of the 15% discount I need to buy from my previous supplier. Who happens to be Flightsim Store who looks to have gone out of business now? How do I purchase and still get the discount?

Thanks in advance.

On 7/6/2018 at 3:02 AM, springal said:

I am looking at purchasing the 3D version, but in order to take advantage of the 15% discount I need to buy from my previous supplier. Who happens to be Flightsim Store who looks to have gone out of business now? How do I purchase and still get the discount?

Thanks in advance.

I have the same problem... I purchased REX - REX Essential PLUS from the Flightsim Store (Order #FSS0173164 ). They used to have REX Skyforce 3D available (it's on my wish list), but is no longer available. So how do I get the 15% discount?

Hi there,

For any FSS discount inquiries, please send an email to: support@rexgamestudios.com

Thank you!