rstough

DEVELOPER BLOG REX ENVIRONMENT FORCE - NEWS UPDATES

1 minute ago, brandbuss said:

Me too! I'm suppose to be in the bed right now but I'm up waiting on this to release! ready to purchase, install, start a long haul flight, and go to sleep. 

Brandon

+1

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rjlfry said:

Just Flight have it on sale £21.99 UK. 

Hmmm, I noticed that too. But I'm quite apprehensive from buying there since the product is still not on the REX store. Tempting though!

Seems a retailer has just released it just not on REX store yet :S

5 minutes ago, FSXing said:

Seems a retailer has just released it just not on REX store yet :S

Simmarket hasn't been released yet

I saw that just flights had been released, but my SF was purchased at simmarket, so in order to get a discount, I had to wait for the release of simmarket. It was just a torment!

5 minutes ago, FSXing said:

why would you get a discount as you have x amount of REX products ?

Because I bought SF before, there will be a 10% discount.

I bought SF at REX Store. Given that EF is already released at the Just Flight store, and it hasn't released at the REX Store and also I haven't received the discount email yet, should we expect the discount emails and EF at the REX Store to be released at the same time today?

Posted (edited)

Someone has said the official release will be at 1900UTC, do we need to wait for another 8 hours, seeing the product is already available at JustFlight? What a pain!!

Edited by skycruiser
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jetbluefan said:

I gave up and just bought from JustFlight. Currently installing. :D

Wow!! Good on you!! :)

3 minutes ago, rjlfry said:

You have to take into account Just Flight store GMT+1hour. 

yeah, fair enough, it will be at 4am in the morning on my side of the world, may end up with grabbing the copy tomorrow :P

16 minutes ago, skycruiser said:

Someone has said the official release will be at 1900UTC, do we need to wait for another 8 hours, seeing the product is already available at JustFlight? What a pain!!

That can't be the case because if so, Just Flight wouldn't have it yet. It is only 1153 UTC at the moment. So, we have to find out the UTC time for release. Unless, JF released it too early by mistake. 

Brandon

Well have not bothered with SimMarket just purchased from JF, downloaded and installed off to try it out.  

Why is it that there is no specific time for the release, only one refresh time after time? It's crazy to keep refreshing from zero in New York time until now.

Posted (edited)

Tomato shade does not work with the FSLabs the screens look like a black and white movie have not tried other aircraft but even if they work the environment outside looks washed out :(

Edited by FSXing

I bought the product on SIMMARKET, but I didn't give me any promise discount! Clearly the prompt is the system automatically judged, but after consulting customer service, I actually told me to contact them in advance before payment, there is no such hint on the product sales page!

27 minutes ago, loverallan said:

I bought the product on SIMMARKET, but I didn't give me any promise discount! Clearly the prompt is the system automatically judged, but after consulting customer service, I actually told me to contact them in advance before payment, there is no such hint on the product sales page!

Have you bought SkyForce there?

It was clearly noted that you have to buy EnvironmentForce where you have buyed SkyForce to get the discount.

Running it and loveing it..... One simple question Do i need to startup skyforce if using another weather engine..

Nico

1 minute ago, nicoma said:

Running it and loveing it..... One simple question Do i need to startup skyforce if using another weather engine..

Nico

If you want to have SkyForce cloud sync YES.

Thanks for that fast answer. i use it with REX skyforce and that wx engine.. working without any problem..

//Nico

7 minutes ago, joe_fackel said:

Have you bought SkyForce there?

It was clearly noted that you have to buy EnvironmentForce where you have buyed SkyForce to get the discount.

Yes, I bought SF as early as January 2018, which was obviously caused by system errors, but when I contacted the customer service staff, they brutally closed my work order. I am looking for ways to make further complaints.