rstough

DEVELOPER BLOG REX ENVIRONMENT FORCE - NEWS UPDATES

I tried to use the link to apply for the insider discount, but the link takes me to the Microsoft Office sign in. I put my email in and I get the following:

"This doesn't look like a work or school email. You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead."

Is there another way to apply for the discount?

Thanks,

Keith L-2019-apr-28-001.thumb.jpg.bc32205fd85783cf19f5b1ec94bf7fbe.jpg

• Like 3

morning when i followed the link to apply for the discount it replied that i do not have permission thanks in advance steve tanner

Have been looking forward to this you spend most of your time in the air in the sim, now we have something to make it more enjoyable.

when i followed the link to apply for the discount it replied that i do not have permission

I'm afraid I can't log in.
neither the login data of the REX-store nor the forums/insider-login  will work. i don't have a microsoft account.
what can i do?
Robert

Will SimMarket have this up on the release day that`s  were I will get my discount.

I have always purchased products directly from the REX store. Would be nice to find out how I can get the discount, being the link provided is not working.

Hi guys,

Just a couple of questions.  First, can we use automation mode and make changes in the UI at the same time?  I can think of a lot of different scenarios where the automation mode will be great but would also like to tweak things as well.  Second, is there an option to adjust aircraft/virtual cockpit lighting in the UI?  Aside from these features, I have a feeling that tomato and PTA will become redundant once EF is up and running, and I'd love to be able to use one tool instead of needing both to modify them.

Thanks again for this awesome program.

John

Hi,

I've had a similar problem with the link. I get the message that my user id doesn't exist but I can sign in with it as normal if I go direct to the Microsoft website.

Love the look of EF already and would really like to get my hands on it (preferably with the discount on offer!!).

Bob

On 4/28/2019 at 4:31 PM, Grand_Pubah said:

I tried to use the link to apply for the insider discount, but the link takes me to the Microsoft Office sign in. I put my email in and I get the following:

"This doesn't look like a work or school email. You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead."

Is there another way to apply for the discount?

Same here

13 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Did anyone contact REX directly?

Raised a support request with the same issue yesterday, it's now in the pipeline. 

Regards, 

Thanos Anogiatis 

2 hours ago, tanogiatis said:

Raised a support request with the same issue yesterday, it's now in the pipeline. 

Regards, 

Thanos Anogiatis 

Thx!

The insider program link does not work. I tried it via the email that was sent and on the forum. Both are asking me to create my own form. I am referring insider program for Environment Force. Let me know if there is any other information you need.

Sincerely, 

Brandon

Hi all,

Will PTA be redundant with this new program? I am hoping so. Any info appreciated. Thanks!

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, tanogiatis said:

Form is now open again, Reed has posted on the original thread.

Run.... Don't walk 🤣

Thanos

See now, listening to you, I didn't walk....I ran, tripped, and almost broke my nose to get there. But I made it....lol. Thanks for the heads up!!!!!!

Brandon

Edited by brandbuss
added name
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mtr75 said:

Hi all,

Will PTA be redundant with this new program? I am hoping so. Any info appreciated. Thanks!

It will be as redundant as you want it to be. You can use it or not. 

REX ENVIRONMENT FORCE STATUS UPDATE:  PRE-DEPLOYMENT
BUILD:  RELEASE
DATE:    4/29/2019

Just less than 24 hours before release!

Here is some additional information about the product:

REX SKY FORCE AND TEXTURE DIRECT W/SOFT CLOUDS:
Environment Force is built to use the textures from these tools and the dynamic texture sync right now only supports theses texture packages.  However, we will be opening an SDK later for other 3rd parties to use.

OTHER TEXTURE PROGRAMS:
Though you cannot utilize the dynamic texture sync feature, Environment Force will use whatever textures are within the simulator.

OTHER WEATHER ENGINES:
This can be used with any weather engine on the market.  It is not limited to only REX products.

OTHER SHADER PROGRAMS:
You can use Environment Force with other 3rd party shader programs.  

SUPPORTED PLATFORM:
Prepar3D v4.4 and 4.5

***Support for earlier versions of P3D 4 will be brought online over time.***

PRICING INFORMATION:
We will be announcing pricing at release.  But it will be reasonable.

DISCOUNT INFORMATION:
If you have purchased REX Sky Force you will receive 10% off of Environment Force.  You must purchase Environment Force at the store you purchased Sky Force.  

If you have not purchased REX Sky Force and you purchase Environment Force at full price you will be able to get REX Sky Force at 50% off at the REX Store Only at this time.

FLIGHTSIMSTORE CUSTOMERS:
Please use the following form to retrieve your discount:
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=5PDm-Xzh602JiRd9URMT-D4d8mhNOBVJvyJ_LE9U175UQUFWWlQ1UzlIVDZGVE1CU0QxMzlMVzJOMS4u

NEXT UPDATE: TUESDAY, APRIL 30, 2019

April 30th is already about to end on my side of the world!!!

So excited to get this product already. :D

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jetbluefan said:

April 30th is already about to end on my side of the world!!!

So excited to get this product already. :D

Me too! I'm suppose to be in the bed right now but I'm up waiting on this to release! ready to purchase, install, start a long haul flight, and go to sleep. 

Brandon