rstough

DEVELOPER BLOG ENVIRONMENT FORCE - FIRST LOOK

Take a small look at what Environment Force is all about during an interview with AirdailyX. - Future in the Environment!

• Like 8

I am lost....  is this an add-on for SKY FORCE 3D or is it a complete new product.... shall I buy REX SKYFORCE 3D now or wait for ENVIRONMENT FORCE ?

Thank you

4 hours ago, cassis said:

I am lost....  is this an add-on for SKY FORCE 3D or is it a complete new product.... shall I buy REX SKYFORCE 3D now or wait for ENVIRONMENT FORCE ?

Thank you

Environment force is a new product however skyforce is getting the auto smooth weather system from environment force.

• Like 1

I saw you demo this at FSExpo and it really is incredible as is the new HD Airports. Can’t wait.:o

Bill Barrette 

• Like 1

Real life style, natures power are coming hehehe can't wait too.B) 

1 hour ago, beachdog2001 said:

I saw you demo this at FSExpo and it really is incredible as is the new HD Airports. Can’t wait.:o

Bill Barrette 

Bill it was a true pleasure meeting you in person after ALL these years. Great time, thank you!

• Like 1

On 6/30/2018 at 11:35 PM, timest999 said:

Bill it was a true pleasure meeting you in person after ALL these years. Great time, thank you!

Indeed it was. Looks like are guys are gonna start really killing it with this new stuff. Good luck with this.

Bill

• Thanks 1

This is looking really good! Well done.

You mentioned that the lighting changes when a weather systems builds, from the demo, when the thunderstorm grew things still looked very bright is this adjustable or was that just the Alpha and things will be improved? 

Thanks

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:56 PM, tom9909 said:

This is looking really good! Well done.

You mentioned that the lighting changes when a weather systems builds, from the demo, when the thunderstorm grew things still looked very bright is this adjustable or was that just the Alpha and things will be improved? 

Thanks

What you are seeing in the demo is an alpha test.  Everything in there is manually done.  With the full version, we are working on these processes will be automated - if you choose to have them automated.

Now that is an Absolute stunning and sweet weather engine ! This takes the Cake ! ;)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, hawaiianstyle78 said:

This sounds awesome! cant wait. Just shooting for an idea....is this on track to be released in 2018 or 2019?

This will be released in 2018.

• Like 4

Is this also a real-time weather engine or a tool for creating custom weather?

Will this replace my REX TD4 w/Soft clouds. Currently im using REX TD4 w/soft clouds ONLY for Airport textures and Water Textures....EVERYTHING else in it is turned off. Im using SF3d in conjunction with REX TD4 but SF3d is used for my weather engine and for Clouds, rain, sun, sounds, etc. Will this Environment Force be the top dog which is the only Software that needs to be loaded up with P3d and is our new weather engine, cloud texture, water texture, airport texture, winds, rain, sound??? 

5 hours ago, hawaiianstyle78 said:

Will this replace my REX TD4 w/Soft clouds. Currently im using REX TD4 w/soft clouds ONLY for Airport textures and Water Textures....EVERYTHING else in it is turned off. Im using SF3d in conjunction with REX TD4 but SF3d is used for my weather engine and for Clouds, rain, sun, sounds, etc. Will this Environment Force be the top dog which is the only Software that needs to be loaded up with P3d and is our new weather engine, cloud texture, water texture, airport texture, winds, rain, sound??? 

@rstough

looks really good, can't wait to get my hands on it........will this make Skyforce 3d redundant or do they work together?

Hi there,

Environment Force is designed to work hand-in-hand with Sky Force - it does not make it redundant.

1 hour ago, REX Support said:

Hi there,

Environment Force is designed to work hand-in-hand with Sky Force - it does not make it redundant.

That's good to hear.. Thanks 

Wayne 

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 4:36 AM, 0Artur0 said:

Is this also a real-time weather engine or a tool for creating custom weather?

You cannot create custom weather with this.  We are presently working on a major overhaul of Weather Architect for that.

It is not a real-time weather engine.  That is what Weather Force is.  However, it will GREATLY improve any weather engine on the market.  However, you do not need a weather engine to use it.  It has many other features to it.

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:27 AM, hawaiianstyle78 said:

First, you should not need to run REX Texture Direct with P3D running.  It is only meant to be run once when you need it.

Environment Force is meant to work along with Sky Force.  It will improve the Sky Force weather engine until we release Weather Force.  However, Environment Force does much more than  just weather enhancements.  We will show more later.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rstough said:

It is not a real-time weather engine.

Hi Reed,

Sorry if this has been asked before but this comment just reminded me about historical weather. Will that be added to Sky Force or will that be part of Weather Force?

Cheers