Sign in to follow this  
rstough

DEVELOPER BLOG WX ADVANTAGE RADAR - NEWS UPDATES

WX ADVANTAGE RADAR - STATUS UPDATE:  DEVELOPMENT PHASE

6/27/2018 -

Final development of the update of the WX radar for Prepar3Dv4.3 is being completed.  We will keep you advised as to when it will be in testing as well as released to the public.

WX ADVANTAGE RADAR - STATUS UPDATE:  DEBUG PHASE

7/9/2018 -

We are presently starting the initial phase of testing of the WX Advantage Radar for P3D v4.3.   The testing cycle is expected to be completed by the end of the week.

For more direct discussion follow us on our dedicated discord channel:  https://discord.gg/2BvRRda

WX ADVANTAGE RADAR - STATUS UPDATE:  DEBUG PHASE

7/23/2018 -

From our last phase of testing the WX Radar has two issues arise.  We are awaiting the updates so we can test again.  Once that is completed we should be good to release.

For more direct discussion follow us on our dedicated discord channel:  https://discord.gg/2BvRRda

WX ADVANTAGE RADAR - STATUS UPDATE:  PRE-DEPLOYMENT PHASE

7/28/2018 -

We will be releasing the WX Advantage Radar - Technical Update 5 which is compatible with P3D v4.3 on Wednesday, August 1st.

• Like 1

Thank you for your patience.

Just wanted to give ya guys a shout, I was playing FSX Steam and FSW and recently moved over to P3Dv4  because of the fallout of FSW and the way Dovetail treated their customers. I own many REX addons along with ORBX and Carenado addons. You 3 companies made this such an easy move, what I mean is I was able to move to P3Dv4 without having to shell out a nickle to move these addons that I purchased while playing these other 2 flight simulators to P3D. Anyways to make a long story short, Thank- you for doing the right thing. Not many companies do business like this and just know I appreciate this ... Jim

• Thanks 1

Not sure why, but when I'm done flying  one aircraft, then going to try to load another scenario, P3D has a CTD. 

• Windows 10 Pro
  • P3Dv4.3
  • WX Advantage version 1.1.2018.0724 (per the info in Win10's uninstall window).

I uninstalled WX Advantage, and no further problems w CTD when loading new scenarios.

I reinstalled WXA, being careful to exclude the C:\WX Advantage Radar folder in Windows Defender and Malwarebytes 

Still having CTD.

What next?

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, DMdoc said:

Not sure why, but when I'm done flying  one aircraft, then going to try to load another scenario, P3D has a CTD. 

• Windows 10 Pro
  • P3Dv4.3
  • WX Advantage version 1.1.2018.0724 (per the info in Win10's uninstall window).

I uninstalled WX Advantage, and no further problems w CTD when loading new scenarios.

I reinstalled WXA, being careful to exclude the C:\WX Advantage Radar folder in Windows Defender and Malwarebytes 

Still having CTD.

What next?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

This is not the support area of our forum. Please post your issue in the WX Radar area of our forum.

Thank you.

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:34 PM, snorgie said:

Just wanted to give ya guys a shout, I was playing FSX Steam and FSW and recently moved over to P3Dv4  because of the fallout of FSW and the way Dovetail treated their customers. I own many REX addons along with ORBX and Carenado addons. You 3 companies made this such an easy move, what I mean is I was able to move to P3Dv4 without having to shell out a nickle to move these addons that I purchased while playing these other 2 flight simulators to P3D. Anyways to make a long story short, Thank- you for doing the right thing. Not many companies do business like this and just know I appreciate this ... Jim

Thank you for your kind words.

WX ADVANTAGE RADAR - STATUS UPDATE:  DEVELOPMENT PHASE

9/4/2018 -

WX Advantage Radar Technical Update 5.1 - Today we are announcing the development Technical Update 5.1 for the WX Radar.  We are looking into an issue with the radar that is affecting a few customers.  We plan to start testing on this within the next week or so.  We will keep you advised.

• Thanks 1

WX ADVANTAGE RADAR - STATUS UPDATE:  DEBUG PHASE

9/20/2018 -

Technical Update 5.1 is currently in testing with our Insider Program team as well as our Beta team.  We hope to have a release next week.  We will keep you advised.

• Thanks 1

WX ADVANTAGE RADAR STATUS UPDATE: DEBUG PHASE
Build: Technical Update 5.1

Update: 10/4/2018

After our Alpha Cycle tests in September - we still had issues.  Our Beta Cycle tests performed a week ago were very successful.  We are just awaiting an update to a file.  If our Charlie Cycle of tests go well we will be releasing.

Next Update: Monday, October 15, 2018

WX ADVANTAGE RADAR STATUS UPDATE: PRE-DEPLOYMENT PHASE
Build: Technical Update 5.1 
Update: 10/15/2018 

All tests of our Charlie Cycle of testing have been completed.  We are reviewing all the test results.  We believe we will be moving to the Deployment Phase towards the end of the week. Expected release date of Technical Update 5.1 will be on Tuesday, October 23rd.

Next Update: Monday, October 22, 2018

• Thanks 1