Jump to content
Danny1

CLOSED Valid Access.

Recommended Posts

So I bought the REX Essential + overdriveHD in simMarket but I didnt get any of username or password so when I go to Configuration manager I dont know what to write there please help :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You enter a user name and password of your choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Danny,

Have you created a restore account in REX Essential in the past? This is not the same as your SimMarket account information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no I didnt sir

1 minute ago, REX Support said:

Hi Danny,

Have you created a restore account in REX Essential in the past? This is not the same as your SimMarket account information.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last time I played 2 months ago I didnt have the problem somehow now its appears

Edited by Danny1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In that case, I would direct you to pp. 18-19 of the REX Essential manual: under Configuration Manager -> General, if you click the Backup button under Backup/Restore Configuration, you should be able to create your account. Do you see that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, REX Support said:

Under what context are you needing your user information? What simulator are you using?

P3Dv4 I even bought the switch from FSX to P3D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, REX Support said:

In that case, I would direct you to pp. 18-19 of the REX Essential manual: under Configuration Manager -> General, if you click the Backup button under Backup/Restore Configuration, you should be able to create your account. Do you see that?

https://gyazo.com/4bf9350ad445a6ddd7bf9fadb558b9d9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Danny,

REX Essential is not compatible with P3D v4, only through v3. I would personally recommend looking at REX Sky Force and/or REX Texture Direct if you plan on using P3D v4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, REX Support said:

Hi Danny,

REX Essential is not compatible with P3D v4, only through v3. I would personally recommend looking at REX Sky Force and/or REX Texture Direct if you plan on using P3D v4.

I played it before with p3dv4 thoe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have not tested Essential with P3D v4, so I can't confirm or deny anything. It is not officially supported. P3D v4 introduced very big changes to the platform, and we cannot guarantee that REX Essential's functions will perform adequately.

You have a few issues with your Configuration Manager, should you plan on trying to use it:

1. Your simulator location does not look correct - unless you really have your full P3D v4 install in D:\New Folder

2. You have no profile name listed. You had to have a profile created in order to purchase the P3D upgrade, so you may want to click the Forgot Username/Password link under the Backup and Restore buttons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, REX Support said:

We have not tested Essential with P3D v4, so I can't confirm or deny anything. It is not officially supported. P3D v4 introduced very big changes to the platform, and we cannot guarantee that REX Essential's functions will perform adequately.

You have a few issues with your Configuration Manager, should you plan on trying to use it:

1. Your simulator location does not look correct - unless you really have your full P3D v4 install in D:\New Folder

2. You have no profile name listed. You had to have a profile created in order to purchase the P3D upgrade, so you may want to click the Forgot Username/Password link under the Backup and Restore buttons.

ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • See our many awards!

×
×
  • Create New...