Danny1

CLOSED Valid Access.

So I bought the REX Essential + overdriveHD in simMarket but I didnt get any of username or password so when I go to Configuration manager I dont know what to write there please help :P

You enter a user name and password of your choice.

Hi Danny,

Have you created a restore account in REX Essential in the past? This is not the same as your SimMarket account information.

no I didnt sir

1 minute ago, REX Support said:

Hi Danny,

Have you created a restore account in REX Essential in the past? This is not the same as your SimMarket account information.

Last time I played 2 months ago I didnt have the problem somehow now its appears

Edited by Danny1

In that case, I would direct you to pp. 18-19 of the REX Essential manual: under Configuration Manager -> General, if you click the Backup button under Backup/Restore Configuration, you should be able to create your account. Do you see that?

Under what context are you needing your user information? What simulator are you using?

P3Dv4 I even bought the switch from FSX to P3D

3 minutes ago, REX Support said:

In that case, I would direct you to pp. 18-19 of the REX Essential manual: under Configuration Manager -> General, if you click the Backup button under Backup/Restore Configuration, you should be able to create your account. Do you see that?

https://gyazo.com/4bf9350ad445a6ddd7bf9fadb558b9d9

Hi Danny,

REX Essential is not compatible with P3D v4, only through v3. I would personally recommend looking at REX Sky Force and/or REX Texture Direct if you plan on using P3D v4.

Hi Danny,

REX Essential is not compatible with P3D v4, only through v3. I would personally recommend looking at REX Sky Force and/or REX Texture Direct if you plan on using P3D v4.

I played it before with p3dv4 thoe?

We have not tested Essential with P3D v4, so I can't confirm or deny anything. It is not officially supported. P3D v4 introduced very big changes to the platform, and we cannot guarantee that REX Essential's functions will perform adequately.

You have a few issues with your Configuration Manager, should you plan on trying to use it:

1. Your simulator location does not look correct - unless you really have your full P3D v4 install in D:\New Folder

2. You have no profile name listed. You had to have a profile created in order to purchase the P3D upgrade, so you may want to click the Forgot Username/Password link under the Backup and Restore buttons.

3 minutes ago, REX Support said:

We have not tested Essential with P3D v4, so I can't confirm or deny anything. It is not officially supported. P3D v4 introduced very big changes to the platform, and we cannot guarantee that REX Essential's functions will perform adequately.

You have a few issues with your Configuration Manager, should you plan on trying to use it:

1. Your simulator location does not look correct - unless you really have your full P3D v4 install in D:\New Folder

2. You have no profile name listed. You had to have a profile created in order to purchase the P3D upgrade, so you may want to click the Forgot Username/Password link under the Backup and Restore buttons.

ok