rstough

DEVELOPER BLOG REX WORLDWIDE AIRPORTS - NEWS UPDATES

Guest Richard Myers

Great news!

Will the update offer "community themes" and perhaps have the option to save themes by global region?

11 hours ago, Richard Myers said:

Great news!

Will the update offer "community themes" and perhaps have the option to save themes by global region?

This update covers only fixes that were needed and the texture updates for P3Dv4.  This feature is slated for Creative Update 1.  We do not have a date when this will be released.

Thank you, everyone, for their kind words, patience, and support.  

Will I be sent a link to retrieve the Update 3 tomorrow, or after; or will my installed version (in P3Dv4.3) auto-update itself?

Thanks.

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 10:43 AM, portanav said:

Will I be sent a link to retrieve the Update 3 tomorrow, or after; or will my installed version (in P3Dv4.3) auto-update itself?

Thanks.

You should be able to update via the Auto-Update.  Very sorry for the late reply.

I have Hotfix 1c, Service pack 1, Service pack 1 Hotfix1. Do I remove them too when installing the new up date 1.2018.0725 ???

Dan

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:52 AM, dapper dan said:

I have Hotfix 1c, Service pack 1, Service pack 1 Hotfix1. Do I remove them too when installing the new up date 1.2018.0725 ???

Dan

Yes uninstall ALL previous versions of Worldwide Airports before installing the new version.

Posted (edited)
On 4/9/2019 at 1:00 PM, rstough said:

REX WORLDWIDE AIRPORTS STATUS UPDATE: DEVELOPMENT PHASE
BUILD: Technical Update 3.1
DATE: 4/9/2019    

We are announcing today the development of Technical Update 3.1 for Worldwide Airports.  This will include a few small fixes from Technical Update 3.0.  We hope to begin testing this build next week with our Insider and QA team.  

NEXT UPDATE: MONDAY, APRIL 22, 2019

Does this mean that the Reagan airport pack will be available? Its been in development for half a year now

Edited by gocavs12

4 hours ago, gocavs12 said:

Does this mean that the Reagan airport pack will be available? Its been in development for half a year now

Please stand by as the development team are hard at work and extremely busy at the moment preparing for the upcoming and anticipated release of "Environment Force":ph34r:;D

REX WORLDWIDE AIRPORTS STATUS UPDATE: DEVELOPMENT PHASE
BUILD: Technical Update 3.1
DATE: 4/26/2019    

Technical Update 3.1 is still in development.  We do not expect to be into Alpha Cycle testing until the second week of May as we have several other products in their testing cycle.

NEXT UPDATE: MONDAY, MAY 13, 2019

Posted (edited)

I have purchased most of the REX products over the past years, and have most times been satisfied with the end result and what I got. Why can't human beings be satisfied with what they have received; always wanting more? REX WWA for me has done what it was designed to do, and most probably it can be made to do more in time. But why the repeated demand from some users for updates and status reports? Carrying on like children never satisfied and always wanting more - "I want ..., I want ...".

Wait, chill, cool yourself! You'll get it when it is ready and not before, and that includes the update reports.

Geez, come on (adults)!😎

Edited by portanav
  • Thanks 1

PRODUCT: REX WORLDWIDE AIRPORTS 
BUILD:  TECHNICAL UPDATE 3.1
DATE:   6/17/2019

Developer Notes:

Hello Everyone -

We are presently working on Technical Update 3.1.  This build focuses on some performance issues and few isolated fix items.

We are hoping to start Alpha Cycle testing on Tuesday, June 25, 2019.

Then our focus will turn to Technical Update 4.0 and Creative Update 2.0.

More information about these updates will be provided soon.

NEXT UPDATE: Monday, June 24, 2019