rstough

DEVELOPER BLOG REX WORLDWIDE AIRPORTS - NEWS UPDATES

Great news about the update. I've been managing small business all of my working life (retired now phew!) and always have sympathy for you guys at REX. Of course customers have a right to expect products to work and expect deadlines to be met, but reality is, life just isn't like that. It's a real headache to run a small business and there never seems to be enough hours to get everything right. There are always plenty of up sh*t creek moments!  So to all you guys out there that have never run a business, don't knock it until you've tried it!

Keep up the good work,

Regards, Mike

• Like 1

Great news!

Will the update offer "community themes" and perhaps have the option to save themes by global region?

11 hours ago, Richard Myers said:

Great news!

Will the update offer "community themes" and perhaps have the option to save themes by global region?

This update covers only fixes that were needed and the texture updates for P3Dv4.  This feature is slated for Creative Update 1.  We do not have a date when this will be released.

Thank you, everyone, for their kind words, patience, and support.  

Thank you for the update. Looking forward to it. Keep up the great work.

Will I be sent a link to retrieve the Update 3 tomorrow, or after; or will my installed version (in P3Dv4.3) auto-update itself?

Thanks.

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 10:43 AM, portanav said:

Will I be sent a link to retrieve the Update 3 tomorrow, or after; or will my installed version (in P3Dv4.3) auto-update itself?

Thanks.

You should be able to update via the Auto-Update.  Very sorry for the late reply.

I have Hotfix 1c, Service pack 1, Service pack 1 Hotfix1. Do I remove them too when installing the new up date 1.2018.0725 ???

Dan

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:52 AM, dapper dan said:

I have Hotfix 1c, Service pack 1, Service pack 1 Hotfix1. Do I remove them too when installing the new up date 1.2018.0725 ???

Dan

Yes uninstall ALL previous versions of Worldwide Airports before installing the new version.

REX WORLDWIDE AIRPORTS UPDATE: DEVELOPMENT
BUILD: Creative Update 1
DATE: 11/5/2018

Development continues. No new news at this time.

NEXT UPDATE: MONDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2018

• Like 2