slysmith

RESOLVED Weather engine doesn't work

Hi,

I have made a clean install of Skyforce 3d with the last version, however i have a big problem the weather engine is turn ON but nothing happend on p3d the weather is not injected..... I don't see the green message and it worked on the previous version.

The map is still buggy.... it doesn't resize and crash sometimes.

I have prepar3d v4.2 and windows 10 1709

With this new version the sky look beautiful and i  have very good FPS !!

Have you a solution ?

thank you

Please provide a screenshot of your Settings->General screen from SF.

When you say the map is buggy and crashes, are you receiving any error messages?  Also, are when you state resize are you referring to the slider to make it zoom in and out?

image.thumb.png.8b4fc6912ebf305a0371ffa7bd126e31.png

Thx for reply, there is no message if i try to move on the map skyforce is not responding and i must kill the task...

on the screenshot the weather engine is disableif if i turn it ON nothing happened on prepar3d, the weather is not injected.

So i disable it and use opusfsi for the moment.....

Same here.  If Skyforce weather engine is active,  P3D will load up with aircraft at airport and seconds later P3D will close.  I disabled the weather engine in SKyforce and P3D will load with no issues. 

UPDATE:    After deleting Skyforce, running CCcleaner as recommended, and reinstalling  Skyforce and update 2, all seems to be working now. 

Edited by shaneb

I fly yesterday with sky force without weather engine but with cloud sync enable, after 15 minutes prepar3d CTD..... In the previous version i had the same issue... Prepar3d without skyforce work fine ! No error message in event viewer.

I have already try to reinstall SF without success.......

I don' understand why the previous version hot fix 1 worked for me for weather engine... And not with TU2

Well ever since I did a complete clean uninstall and reinstall if SF my sim is holding nice and stable. If anything changes I’ll let you guys know

For those experiencing these issues: we recommend completely uninstalling Sky Force, cleaning the registry with CCleaner, and reinstalling a fresh copy of Sky Force. All the vendors have the Technical Update 2 version.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 12:04 AM, slysmith said:

I fly yesterday with sky force without weather engine but with cloud sync enable, after 15 minutes prepar3d CTD..... In the previous version i had the same issue... Prepar3d without skyforce work fine ! No error message in event viewer.

I am wondering if it is an issue with Simconnect versions.  In TU1 we supported the Simconnect from P3Dv4.1+.  But in TU2 we reverted to support users with P3Dv4.0.  We will investigate further.

hi !!!

My issue is solved !! I have a 4k screen... And 200% size fonts... Il put it on 100 % and... Weather engine work and map to, the green bar is back, i knew only the map was impacted.

thank for your support