viewlessfrog

CLOSED REX software sequence

Ok I'm new to the add-ons portion for fsx. I have a couple questions as to what sequence I need to run what software and also if I need to select fsx in-game weather download. I currently have been running TD/enhanced with world wide Apts and just purchased the SF/3D. What order do I need to open which software as I've been doing T/D then apts WW. 

2nd once I open fsx:se do I still click on the in game weather tab and change it to download current weather. 

Sorry if this is somewhere else I've tried searching but I guess just typing in wrong keywords.

Hi there,

Thank you for your question!

Our products do cross over a bit in functionality, so this is what I would recommend to do:

First, open Texture Direct, and click the 'wrench' icon to go to the Options page where you can configure which textures are installed. Disable all but the water textures; the sky, clouds, and sounds will be handled by Sky Force, and the airport and runway textures will be handled by Worldwide Airports.

Now you can install whatever textures from Texture Direct you so desire (keep in mind only water textures will take effect since you disabled the others), and you can install whatever textures from Worldwide Airports you want. Keep in mind two things:

1. You only need to install textures when you want to change them; you don't need to install every time you fly.

2. After installing textures from Texture Direct, it will ask if you want to launch FSX; click Cancel, as you will need to set up Sky Force first before flying.

Now, launch Sky Force and set it up as you desire; pp. 19-20 of the user manual give you a few options you can start out with.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

He adquirido REX 4 a aerosoft, después de instalarlo y configurarlo reconoce la ruta de FSX y d e P3D V4.4, pero al abrir los simuladores no se carga ni la metereologia ni la texturas de los aeropuertos. Cual puede ser el motivo.

I have acquired REX 4 from aerosoft, after installing it and configuring it it recognizes the FSX route and the P3D V4.4, but when opening the simulators neither the meteorology nor the textures of the airports are loaded. What can be the motive.

La contestación no es valida. Eso lo he hecho varias veces.

The answer is not valid. I've done that several times.

15 hours ago, David5 said:

He adquirido REX 4 a aerosoft, después de instalarlo y configurarlo reconoce la ruta de FSX y d e P3D V4.4, pero al abrir los simuladores no se carga ni la metereologia ni la texturas de los aeropuertos. Cual puede ser el motivo.

I have acquired REX 4 from aerosoft, after installing it and configuring it it recognizes the FSX route and the P3D V4.4, but when opening the simulators neither the meteorology nor the textures of the airports are loaded. What can be the motive.

Please see our verification topic and inform of your order number (not serial number). 

When verified you will have access to all of the forums where you can post your issue.

Thank you.

https://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/topic/36479-support-verification/