Sign in to follow this  
halbach

CLOSED Auto Update rendered my REX Essential + Overdrive inoperative

I have been running REX Essential + Overdrive Build 3.6.2013.0415 but lately has been going through the weather injection process but no actual weather is received. No winds at any altitude.  The small radar screen had server error messages (sorry, failed to write them down).  I figured I was probably overdue for an update so I used the REX Auto Update program.  It stated my current build number and said I needed build 3.7......., which I told the program to install.  A message appeared that it was unable to verify the software and to contact support through this forum.  I tried loading REX from the desktop Icon and received a message to the effect "This App can't run on your PC, To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher."  What are my options?  I have available the product key but I'm not sure I should divulge it on an open forum.

I just checked the folder where REX is installed and the REX.exe file is reporting a size of 0

Edited by halbach

Hi, 

You will need to uninstall your current product fully, then make sure any residual contents have been removed from their location(s).

Then you can download a copy of the latest software where you originally purchased. 

If you have any trouble completing the above, please let me know and I will assist.

Sign in to follow this