cessnaflyer

RESOLVED REX essential plus with over drive?

hello all it has been a long time since I have been here. and also a long time since I had to reinstall REX I was looking at the updates thread for this. and there are two SP3 service packs. I have build number 3.7.2013.0715 and I don't remember if I need the service packs to make REX work or to install the textures. god I feel like a noob lol

You should be able to go the store where you purchased REXE and download the latest version which ends in 1126 I believe.

oh so I don't need the service packs? cause I am using the CD's to install REX essential plus with over drive

Well, those two service packs say that you must have the 1126 version to install them. You say you have 0715. I don't see the updates to go from 0715 to 1126 anymore. Check your account and see what the version you can download or order.

ah o so another words my version is older then dirt. thank you sir I will see what I can find. will the information as far as registration be the same if I get the new version? or will I have to buy it again.

well after some detective work on my part I found where I bought this originally. but it says 0 downloads remaining. cause I bought it 4 years ago now in 2014. but are there any updates for this or is it good to go?   I found something. what about this here? https://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/forum/215-updates/

Edited by cessnaflyer

this topic can  be closed. this program works with out up dates or service packs. and I got all my textures in. not sure if the real world weather will work though. have to try that.  unless the latest version has bug fixes or new textures or makes the weather work better?

We can certainly help you get an updated version. Where was it originally purchased? 

Also, which simulator are you using it for?

15 hours ago, timest999 said:

We can certainly help you get an updated version. Where was it originally purchased? 

Also, which simulator are you using it for?

hi there. it was purchased from fs pilot shop and I am using it for FSX gold edition. what is different about the new version then what I have now? and yes the help would be greatly appreciated ;D

Our Tier 2 support folks can help with that request. 

Please email them at support@rexgamestudios.com and please include a link to this thread.