victoroosjr

ANSWERED SF3D on multiple PC's

HI all

I'm really on the brink of buying SkyForce 3D. I however have 1 problem.

I'm quite often on the go, and can then still not resist the urge to do some flying.

Now that chaseplane can go offline, I can finally use it, however, AS16 still doesn't allow me to switch from pc to laptop and then few days later back to pc.

How does machine licensing etc work for SF3D?

wvkr

victor

On 2/5/2018 at 2:41 AM, victoroosjr said:

HI all

I'm really on the brink of buying SkyForce 3D. I however have 1 problem.

I'm quite often on the go, and can then still not resist the urge to do some flying.

Now that chaseplane can go offline, I can finally use it, however, AS16 still doesn't allow me to switch from pc to laptop and then few days later back to pc.

How does machine licensing etc work for SF3D?

wvkr

victor

Victor - Please accept my apologies for the very late reply.  Things have been very busy with work.  As of right now Sky Force requires an active internet connection for Registration, 3D Cloud Model Sync, and the Weather Engine functions.   Also, Sky Force is limited to one license per machine.

• Thanks 1

One license per machine meaning install only?

I recently deleted Skyforce on my PC to reinstall it after an issue of not being able to access the community theme page, but cannot even pass the 'customer information' page. I try enter my details (user name, email, serial number) but no matter what, told "Could not verify serial number." 

Regards,

Benjamin

On 2/10/2018 at 2:06 AM, Benjamin Mt said:

One license per machine meaning install only?

I recently deleted Skyforce on my PC to reinstall it after an issue of not being able to access the community theme page, but cannot even pass the 'customer information' page. I try enter my details (user name, email, serial number) but no matter what, told "Could not verify serial number." 

Regards,

Benjamin

Hi Benjamin, 

To handle this matter, please email our Tier 2 support at support@rexgamestudios.com.

Thank you.