Sign in to follow this  
juniortsf

CLOSED REX back up

Dont ask why but i didnt back up my textures before i installed REX 4 now i want to restore some textures (clouds) back. I have a drive with a back up for all textures for FSX however i want to place those backup textures in the REX backup folder if it exist and then automatically back them up through the REX software but i dont know where that folder is located and which textures i need place in there im only interested in the cloud textures if nothing else works im just going to re-install everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated  

On 12/9/2017 at 6:23 PM, juniortsf said:

Dont ask why but i didnt back up my textures before i installed REX 4 now i want to restore some textures (clouds) back. I have a drive with a back up for all textures for FSX however i want to place those backup textures in the REX backup folder if it exist and then automatically back them up through the REX software but i dont know where that folder is located and which textures i need place in there im only interested in the cloud textures if nothing else works im just going to re-install everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated  

Hi, 

Please first complete a backup, so REX can create a copy of the folder structure. Let me know when this has been completed.

Edit: I just noticed this is a late response, please accept my apologies!

Ok, cheers and thank you for reporting back.

Happy Holiday's to you and yours.