Sign in to follow this  
vesku_63

RESOLVED texture redict with soft cloud not start

Hey.
I bought yesterday Just Flight shop for this REX product. But it refuses to start.The setup is correct and it opens, but when I use the airport and click generate, it return outset, what have I done wrong??
My PC is.
Win 7 prosessional 64bit
Nvidia Ge Force 1070 8gb
memory 32Gb DDR4 2666
motherboard asus z170 game
power 650 watt

All the help needed, thank you already.

Vesku_63

Screen Shot 11-14-17 at 08.30 AM.PNG

Screen Shot 11-14-17 at 08.23 AM.PNG

Screen Shot 11-14-17 at 08.22 AM.PNG

I am about to download a product  REX manager help again, and then install it.

I do not know, I reinstalled REX. But do i also have  weather engine? because the product in question does not work.

REX Essential PLUS w / Overdrive is not in use.

Vesku_63

Screen Shot 11-14-17 at 09.50 AM.PNG

Edited by vesku_63

You have REXTD entered as your weather engine. It does not have a weather engine, only textures. Perhaps you meant to point to REXE+OD.

So I install my pc REX essential plus w/ overdrive and i take it from the weather engine, thanks and sorry my bad English

Hi.

I ask because when, I'm under the impression, that REX essential plus w/Overdrive does not work P3D.V4.1.

So does it work with this new REX installation?

The current build of REXE+OD has not been developed for P3DV4.1. There is another weather engine that is in testing to work with P3DV4. Read the thread at the top of the forums to find out more of the details.

https://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/forum/210-upcoming-product-news/

Edited by gets

I do not know, now I installed REX essential plus w / overdrive and does not work, i put to a few photos, :(:(

In addition, REX essential plus will remain open in the background even if it turns it off. Must shut down separately through resource management / processes.

Screen Shot 11-14-17 at 06.12 PM.PNG

Screen Shot 11-14-17 at 06.01 PM 001.PNG

Screen Shot 11-14-17 at 06.01 PM.PNG

Why REX sells a product that does not work, even though promised it will work P3D.V4. What other add-on do I still have to buy ?????

Ok. REX Essentials will not work with P3DV4 so you can't use it as your weather engine. REXTD4 does not have a weather engine, it is textures etc. but no weather engine. Right now there is no REX product available as a WEATHER ENGINE for V4. The replacement will be released in the coming weeks. Again, read the link I gave you regarding the development of the products. 

2 minutes ago, vesku_63 said:

Why REX sells a product that does not work, even though promised it will work P3D.V4. What other add-on do I still have to buy ?????

You are confusing REX Texture Direct Enhanced version with the REX Essentials. REX Texture direct will work with P3DV4.1. It does not have a weather engine. It is enhanced textures that will work with P3DV4.1.

How????, If it does not even give me clouds to the sky . I have a bad english, so explain to me how i get these new clouds to work my p3d.v4

All I can say is that you should read the instruction manual to understand what and how the application works. I am speaking of REX Textures Enhanced version.

Perhaps the moderators can answer your questions better.

What Bob has stated above is true and accurate.

REX Essential OverDrive is NOT COMPATIBLE with P3D4 at this time.

REX Texture Direct Enhanced Edition IS COMPATIBLE with P3D4. 

Ok, I understand. But I do not realize, how I get no clouds for my p3d.v4 . If I can get the advice,how do I install them. I am satisfied.

sorry my bad English,  English is not my the native language.

Vesku_63

Texture Direct will add the appropriate cloud textures into the simulator. 

The weather engine you use will dictate the weather and which cloud textures to use in that weather scenario.

Thank you for your patience during this time.  Have your questions been answered?  May we close your ticket here?

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?

Sign in to follow this