Sign in to follow this  
hypercide

CLOSED REX Airports PBR in FSW Future?

I've installed WW Airports HD into FSW and the results are just stunning, especially with the increasing improvements to the aircraft and atmosphere visuals in FSW since update 13. Earlier, I believe REX said you would release a hotfix to allow Airports HD to install into FSW once the SDK is released.  And now, since the weekend, there are rumours the FSW SDK is coming along fairly shortly. If Airports HD morphs into Airports PBR, will that still be a "hotfix" or will it be a stand alone product? Just wondering. I, for one, would pay for a stand alone, FSW version.

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words.

Once the final SDK is released we'll know more of what we can do with the tech. At least the framework is there, and we can build upon it quickly.

FSW's got Mixed on Steam.  It's probably already too badly thought of to be saved

I think FSW will regain popularity as soon as the SDK is released and more 3rd party developers make products for the platform.  The lighting within FSW is amazing.  They are really trying to build a solid platform.

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?

We have not heard back from you in regards to your issue. Has the issue you addressed been resolved?

Can we mark this issue resolved or closed?