abh_jc_03

CLOSED Weather architect

When I run the program as admin the splash screen loads and says initializing interface. After that I get nothing. I opened my control panel and under processes it shows the program just nothing loads. 

First, please accept my apologies for the very late reply.  Please advise have you tried to reinstall to see if that fixes the issue?

To be honest. I haven’t tried to uninstall to see if that fixes the issue. I have a newborn so no time. It’s weird that jystva few days before that it  worked just fine. I had large storms in the pmdg 737 thatvrafar didnt Work, but I read it doesn’t so I’m not sure what’s causing the program to initalize and then do nothing. Sorry for the late response. 

... a newborn, been there twice! Congrats. :)

When you have time, please uninstall and reinstall to see if this helps.

I was able to uninstall and reinstall. It works now. What is the current build?  I think mine said like 4.0.2015. 

On 10/28/2017 at 1:16 PM, abh_jc_03 said:

I was able to uninstall and reinstall. It works now. What is the current build?  I think mine said like 4.0.2015. 

First please accept our apologies for the late reply.  The latest build # is:  4.0.2016.0210

I know you are busy with all the upcoming products. I checked the REX updater program. Selected weather architect and there was no update option. 

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:31 PM, abh_jc_03 said:

I know you are busy with all the upcoming products. I checked the REX updater program. Selected weather architect and there was no update option. 

When you open REX WA please click on the "i" icon on the top right of the screen and let me know what build # you have.

Hi,

Please send an email to our Tier 2 Technical Support Staff at:  support@rexgamestudios.com

Please provide a link to this post within your email.

Thank you.  

This support topic is currently being handled via our support ticketing system.

This topic is temporarily locked until the support ticket is resolved.