Sign in to follow this  
drbaker

RESOLVED REX TD+SC Enhanced Ed for both P3D v3 and v4

I have P3D v3.4, REX TD+SC, and Orbx add-ons installed and working fine.  I have just installed P3D v4.0 and updated REX TD+SC to the Enhanced Edition.  The Orbx FTX Central 3 control panel allows you to choose P3D v3 or P3D v4 to adjust or update Orbx add-ons allowing me to have them working in both versions of P3D.  QUESTION: How can I use REX TD+SC Enhanced Edition with P3D v3.4 and also P3D v4.0?  Thanks.  --Dave B.

20 hours ago, drbaker said:

I have P3D v3.4, REX TD+SC, and Orbx add-ons installed and working fine.  I have just installed P3D v4.0 and updated REX TD+SC to the Enhanced Edition.  The Orbx FTX Central 3 control panel allows you to choose P3D v3 or P3D v4 to adjust or update Orbx add-ons allowing me to have them working in both versions of P3D.  QUESTION: How can I use REX TD+SC Enhanced Edition with P3D v3.4 and also P3D v4.0?  Thanks.  --Dave B.

In the Configuration / Settings window there are options that you can set for which simulator you want to use.  Which ever one you use will be your default.

Sign in to follow this