moons75

RESOLVED Updating REX4 TD W/Softclouds

Firstly thanks for the free update from the original. 

I made a huge error while updating by not clicking the original TD folder, I went to retry and do it properly and it still goes the folder I accidently clicked in the first place. I have tried deleting it many times but it still re-loads to the wrong place and doesn't give the option to re-click the right folder. What am I doing wrong, is there something extra I need to delete somewhere or i'm guessing I might need to re-download the whole program again, I looked in my FlighSim Store account and it will only let me download the original version, so I'm not sure if that's an issue on their side for not updating the account to allow us to have the new version for free.

Many thanks 

Please uninstall the update as well as the full version of Texture Direct.  

Then please install REX TD and start it up so it will set the proper registry settings.   Then when you try to install the update it will automatically find the proper location.

ok thanks, but what about the soft clouds?? will I have to update that so its TD/SC and then do the update to the enhanced version

7 hours ago, moons75 said:

ok thanks, but what about the soft clouds?? will I have to update that so its TD/SC and then do the update to the enhanced version

I am pretty sure it is coming within  the day or so
Dreamer

All sorted, I re-downloaded it and they seem to have updated the original downloads to the enhanced version's, so all working well now. So feel free to close the ticket