cessnaflyer

RESOLVED cannot dowload the soft clouds.

hello. I have not been to this forum for a long time so I don't know if I am in the right spot? but when I try to download the soft clouds I get a red message saying can not verify my licence key and it won't let me do any thing else. I tried on 2 different computers and got the same result. is my license for the soft clouds no longer good?

Please copy/paste the serial key into notepad.  Then make sure there are not any spaces at the end of the serial key.  Then copy/paste it back into the application.

well I tried that and it keeps telling me We were not able to validate your license key. please try again or contact support. I paid for this and now I can't use it any more because I had to get a new hard drive for my computer and now soft clouds don't work any more

Your license is intact and should work.

Try entering it by hand, each numeral/character. Pay special attention to the O's and 0's. Also, is your computer connected to the internet?

4 hours ago, timest999 said:

Your license is intact and should work.

Try entering it by hand, each numeral/character. Pay special attention to the O's and 0's. Also, is your computer connected to the internet?

yes sir it is connected to the internet. and I have entered each character by hand watching the O's and 0's. but I keep getting the same problem

It seems there is an ongoing server issue we have someone looking into right now. Once fixed it might clear this issue.

The server issue was fixed an hour after I posted yesterday.

well either my license key is no longer valid or I have reached a download limit or something cause it keeps saying cannot validate my license key. I am trying to download REX soft clouds with service pack 1 stand alone. and it can't validate my key for it.

Due to the technical/sensitive nature of this topic, we ask that you send an email to our Tier 2 Technical Support Staff at:  support@rexgamestudios.com

Please provide a link to this post within your email.  One of our staff members will respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for your patience as we try to resolve this quickly.

ok. I will try that to. but I just wonder if it is not a problem with the REX file transfer manager? is there away I can get the clouds with out the file manager?

This support topic is currently being handled via our support ticketing system.

This topic is temporarily locked until the support ticket is resolved.

This support topic is currently being handled via our support ticketing system.

This topic is temporarily locked until the support ticket is resolved.