Cloudrider_

RESOLVED TEXTURE DIRECT HD WITH SOFT CLOUDS vs TEXTURE DIRECT Enhanced Edition

Guys I'm confused.

I already have TEXTURE DIRECT 4 HD WITH SOFT CLOUDS. What then is TD4 Enhanced Edition? There doesn't appear to be a version of Enhanced Edition coupled with Soft Clouds to upgrade to?

I don't get it. Sorry.

Cheers -

Nige

It's ok.

Apologies. Just dug a bit further after my intial trawl and found my answer in your sticky -

https://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/topic/45487-REX-4-texture-direct-enhanced-edition-upgrade/

NOTE for REX Texture Direct users with Soft Clouds combined: DO NOT use this update! An update for REX Texture Direct/Soft Clouds will be available soon.

Many thanks -

Nige

Quite lost too

As you noticed

STEP 1 - Click on the link provided.  This will automatically download the zip file.  Unzip the files into a temp folder on your hard-drive.  Then right click on the setup.exe file to run as the administrator to install.

STEP 2 - When the installation wizard asks you for the folder to install REX Texture Direct this should automatically find the default location, click the NEXT button and select the folder where you installed REX Soft Clouds (i.e - C:\REX Texture Direct).

STEP 3 - After the installation process is over, click the FINISH button to close out the installation.

STEP 4 - After installation has completed click the desktop icon for REX Soft Clouds. On the splash screen you should see the new build. The build should read: 4.7.2017.0814

For Direct texture SP6 - Hotfix 3 update

On 2017-08-18 at 7:34 AM, Cloudrider_ said:

It's ok.

Apologies. Just dug a bit further after my intial trawl and found my answer in your sticky -

https://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/topic/45487-REX-4-texture-direct-enhanced-edition-upgrade/

NOTE for REX Texture Direct users with Soft Clouds combined: DO NOT use this update! An update for REX Texture Direct/Soft Clouds will be available soon.

Many thanks -

Nige

I already updated so will I just update again when the soft clouds version comes out?

On 8/19/2017 at 5:40 AM, navigation2015 said:

I already updated so will I just update again when the soft clouds version comes out?

The update is available now.