The enhancements being made for TD + SC. Will this make it work better with Sky Force, like a square peg in a square hole. Unlike if you are using the other guys weather, a square peg in a round hole. I have read a lot of the reviews for the other guys and it seems that REX textures are not as compatible as they say it is with their software.  If this is the case it is going to be good and worth the wait. And it will Sky Force work for both FSX and P3Dv4? I have Ess + OD for FSX and it kind of quit working. But If this is going to work for both, Ess + OD is out and in with the new. One more thing. Sky Force is it real world weather engine also, am I correct? Just trying to get a better idea of things before I do something stupid and get the other guys weather. I already have your weather radar, just waiting for updates, and if this all goes together nicely it will be a lot less money than getting the other guys. 

On 8/12/2017 at 8:46 AM, Dog4Zero said:

The enhancements being made for TD + SC. Will this make it work better with Sky Force, like a square peg in a square hole. 

Hi,

When Sky Force is released we plan full compatibility with our other viable products. 

And it will Sky Force work for both FSX and P3Dv4? 

Sky Force will work for FSX, FSX Steam and all versions of P3D. 

I have Ess + OD for FSX and it kind of quit working. But If this is going to work for both, Ess + OD is out and in with the new. 

Sky Force will fully replace all versions of Essential since it's a full-featured package on it's own... AND some. 

Sky Force is it real world weather engine also, am I correct?

Yes it is, with realtime dynamics.

Just trying to get a better idea of things before I do something stupid and get the other guys weather. I already have your weather radar, just waiting for updates, and if this all goes together nicely it will be a lot less money than getting the other guys. 

Weather Radar is coming along for P3Dv4, it's been a LOT of work for the programmers!

Thank you for your continued support of our products.