panzer2181

RESOLVED Airport Lighting - default airport vs payware

I just noticed that the changes made in my airport lighting also affected payware airports...  Is there a way to have Texture Direct distinguish between default airports and payware?  I would like to have the payware airports lighting as it was intended to be...  Don't get me wrong, I think the lighting changes are a huge improvement over the default lighting at non-payware airports, its just that I did pay money for the payware stuff, and I would like to get what I paid for (not sure if I make entirely sense here...).

Thanks for any assistance.

Cheers

Hi, which airport are we talking about specifically?

As far as I know, payware airport developers do not share assets with the default sim libraries, rather crate their own lights.

21 hours ago, timest999 said:

Hi, which airport are we talking about specifically?

As far as I know, payware airport developers do not share assets with the default sim libraries, rather crate their own lights.

So far, I have seen it on Taxi2Gate Munich scenery and FlyTampa Toronto

Texture Direct changes lighting per the SDK. If a software developer utilizes assets from the default SDK then their scenery will display REX assets.

On 8/16/2017 at 1:36 PM, timest999 said:

Texture Direct changes lighting per the SDK. If a software developer utilizes assets from the default SDK then their scenery will display REX assets.

Understood!

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Cheers