Sign in to follow this  
antoniointini

CLOSED Worldwide Airports crashing with Shade

Hi there,

I have Shade for a long time, and it worked well with my FSX Steam Edition so far. Yesterday I installed the Worldwide Airports. If I try to run FSX with Shade, the simulator will crash after a while (15+ minutes). If I run FSX without Shade, no issues are seen.

Please can you provide a hotfix to it or any sugestion to solve it with setup configuration?

Best regards,

Antonio Intini

6 hours ago, antoniointini said:

If I run FSX without Shade, no issues are seen.

Hi, 

I'm not sure what you are asking us to do, but if you are having issues running another software product you should contact that developer.

Excuse me, but I have this software for quite a long time. Why should they solve the compatibility issue instead of you? FSX is crashing now with Worldwide Airports. Before I install it, I never had crash issues with Shade.

Looking forward for a solution.

Regards,

Antonio Intini

Antonio, 

Which program 'crashes'? The simulator or another program not associated with ours?

Antonio -

Looking at what the other program does and what REX WWA does, we are not sure how they would conflict with each other.  WWA focuses solely on airport textures, where as the other on environmental.  

I think that is what Tim is getting at.   Because as you stated without Shade FSX works.  

Also, did you run any Windows update as of recently?  Which version of Windows are you using?

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?

We have not heard back from you in regards to your issue. Has the issue you addressed been resolved?

Can we mark this issue resolved or closed?