rstough

REX Sky Force 3D
REX Sky Force 3D

35 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, gkamilar said:

Wow....sounding like my 6-year-old in the back seat...."are we there yet?"

Well if you showed your 6 year old a video of disneyland and then took more than one year to get there, you better be prepared for many "are we there yet" questions...

1 hour ago, RancidViper said:

Well if you showed your 6 year old a video of disneyland and then took more than one year to get there, you better be prepared for many "are we there yet" questions...

There still a difference :P Disneyland is finished, only you decide of when, REX SF3D is in developpement :).

Im sure you won't let your child try an unfinished rollercoaster if its only looks completed :P, SF3D is same, Developers wont let it in your hands till its not ready, if they do, you will be disappointed: Theres something wrong here, I had a CTD, Why there are no clouds ;)

REX is taking this time to give you something to enjoy whent installed and not get bad surprise :P

2 hours ago, The777Pilot said:

There still a difference :P Disneyland is finished, only you decide of when, REX SF3D is in developpement :).

Im sure you won't let your child try an unfinished rollercoaster if its only looks completed :P, SF3D is same, Developers wont let it in your hands till its not ready, if they do, you will be disappointed: Theres something wrong here, I had a CTD, Why there are no clouds ;)

REX is taking this time to give you something to enjoy whent installed and not get bad surprise :P

That's all fine and dandy, but all we're really asking for is a little transparency here.

They have not given us any valuable information about where their product line is headed. They have all existing products on sale, but nobody knows if those products will be needed after the new releases. They gave us a video and a detailed explanation of what kind of stuff they have done with SF3D over a YEAR ago! Since then their competitors have apparently stolen their ideas and have released new products from scratch while REX is still busy deciding how many products they want to sell to us. At least that is what it seems like with the complete lack of transparency and the vague comments we get from them.

We got a preview screenshots and videos forum made over a week ago, but it still has a year old video which we all know by heart already. They go into "final" beta testing every week. It's unprofessional from a company that's charging it's users for their products. It's the sort of thing you expect from a dodgy ebay seller, not a top of the line flight sim addon company.

Sorry if this comes across as harsh, tough love people! REX market themselves professionally enough for us to expect more professionalism when it comes to communication with their clients.

Peace out!

Edited by RancidViper
Typo
2 people like this

@RancidViper: I agree with you :) but hey, nobody is perfect :P Im sure they are proud and they want to resrve the surprise ;)  (as they did with the HD Airport Textures :)

@rstough: did you already chosen the beta testers or not yet? Im asking as I never had news after the survey, are you still reviewing them? :)

19 hours ago, The777Pilot said:

@RancidViper: I agree with you :) but hey, nobody is perfect :P Im sure they are proud and they want to resrve the surprise ;)  (as they did with the HD Airport Textures :)

@rstough: did you already chosen the beta testers or not yet? Im asking as I never had news after the survey, are you still reviewing them? :)

We are still reviewing the surveys and making a decision.  You should hear something within the next week or so.  

1 person likes this

58 minutes ago, rstough said:

We are still reviewing the surveys and making a decision.  You should hear something within the next week or so.  

Thanks Reed, it would be an honnor for me to help you/SF3D Team with testings :)

21 hours ago, RancidViper said:

That's all fine and dandy, but all we're really asking for is a little transparency here.

They have not given us any valuable information about where their product line is headed. They have all existing products on sale, but nobody knows if those products will be needed after the new releases. They gave us a video and a detailed explanation of what kind of stuff they have done with SF3D over a YEAR ago! Since then their competitors have apparently stolen their ideas and have released new products from scratch while REX is still busy deciding how many products they want to sell to us. At least that is what it seems like with the complete lack of transparency and the vague comments we get from them.

We got a preview screenshots and videos forum made over a week ago, but it still has a year old video which we all know by heart already. They go into "final" beta testing every week. It's unprofessional from a company that's charging it's users for their products. It's the sort of thing you expect from a dodgy ebay seller, not a top of the line flight sim addon company.

Sorry if this comes across as harsh, tough love people! REX market themselves professionally enough for us to expect more professionalism when it comes to communication with their clients.

Peace out!

If you can be patient a little while longer all will be revealed soon.  We are putting together the marketing material now.  

The products we had on sale now are products that have been on the market for 3 years or more.  We will continue to support them for as long as we can for the different platforms that are out there.  

REX Sky Force 3D is an evolution of new technology geared for the new sims as well as support for the past.

2 people like this

HAHAHAHA Good one :D, A330 or A340 (It look like A340, let me guess, AirFrance :) )

18 hours ago, The777Pilot said:

HAHAHAHA Good one :D, A330 or A340 (It look like A340, let me guess, AirFrance :) )

A320 my friend!