rstough

REX Sky Force 3D
REX Sky Force 3D

35 posts in this topic

The original video of REX Sky Force 3D that we presented at FlightSimCon 2016.  More to come! ;)

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Oi Mate! Been watching this video on repeat for the last 11 months! Haha! Gimmie mooooreee!! >:D>:D

Edit : You almost gave me a heart attack when I saw the topic!

Edited by RancidViper

lool i've been refreshing the forum several times a day and then when i saw this new topic i found the one year old video :lol:

We are just getting things ready.  More will be coming very soon.

1 person likes this

Is SkyForce 3D a one stop shop for weather? By this I mean do I require SkyForce 3D  for textures and still require a weather engine? Does soft Clouds fit into the above still?  

I presume weather architect and Essential + OD is pretty well dead in the water? yeah yeah I know...TBD...but does not help with budgeting.

I am trying to put a budget together and remain with one weather system, but as a FSX users recently moved over to P3D4, it is all confusing with all the discounts around and the wait and see comments as which way to jump. 

Hi Geoff,

3 minutes ago, POR930 said:

Is SkyForce 3D a one stop shop for weather?

Yes, by all means.. AND some. More info to come when we upload the website.

3 minutes ago, POR930 said:

Does soft Clouds fit into the above still? 

It will at some point after Sky Force 3D has been released, however, it is a moot point, as we will have SO many variations of cloud textures etc.

4 minutes ago, POR930 said:

I presume weather architect and Essential + OD is pretty well dead in the water?

Not Weather Architect, as that is solely a different type of product altogether.

God damn you guys are such teases ;)

1 person likes this

Thanks Tim,

I guess I will have to wait for the release of SkyForce to work out, 'what-to-next'....

Even the PMDG/FSL (who are probably the most secretive in the business) guys release a few videos when a product is "close" to release.....hint hint...

hmmmmm I hope you guys at least give us something to chew on over the weekend. ;) *hint hint*

Wow...has it been a year already???:lol:  Still amazed by the video and I am sure you have made it even better since then.. Looking forward to finding out all the details and to start using this in P3Dv4!! 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Flic1 said:

Wow...has it been a year already???:lol:  Still amazed by the video and I am sure you have made it even better since then.. Looking forward to finding out all the details and to start using this in P3Dv4!! 

It will work with P3D v4 out the door.

3 people like this

Now when people have asked for compatability for p3d v4 comes the BIG question

X-Plane 11 Compatability?

Just switched over to x-plane because it was cheaper than getting all the addons for p3d but i had

youre REX global airports and Overdrive and they we're amazing

Im hyped for the new product

10 hours ago, Thorthegamer said:

Now when people have asked for compatability for p3d v4 comes the BIG question

X-Plane 11 Compatability?

Just switched over to x-plane because it was cheaper than getting all the addons for p3d but i had

youre REX global airports and Overdrive and they we're amazing

Im hyped for the new product

Hi,

I'm fairly certain that we'll be able to do a lot with our new tech within the XP11 environment. ;)

Yehhhh, looks like we're getting there, Congrats REX TEAM :) you are all amazing :)

Hi guys!

Whats going on with Skyforce? Any updates?

Thank you for sharing this video but, how to say, many of us know it by heart now :-)))) 

Cant't wait!!

Cheers,

Mike

1 person likes this

Is there going to be some sort of upgrade path for anyone from any of the current products to SkyForce?

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 10:27 AM, hsolano said:

Is there going to be some sort of upgrade path for anyone from any of the current products to SkyForce?

There cannot be a direct update/upgrade process from other products in that this is completely different technology.

1 person likes this

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 5:42 PM, RancidViper said:

Seriously how long are you guys going to hold out on us? :(

Not much longer to wait.  We are finishing up some internal fixes and then we will be sending to the beta team for final testing likely next week.

2 people like this

45 minutes ago, rstough said:

Not much longer to wait.  We are finishing up some internal fixes and then we will be sending to the beta team for final testing likely next week.

So, being this close, any media goodies for us in the next few days? A video, some screenshots, anything. We're desperate here :P

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, rstough said:

Amazing news :) Im sure it will be worth the wait :)

5 hours ago, rstough said:

4 hours ago, Sethos said:

So, being this close, any media goodies for us in the next few days? A video, some screenshots, anything. We're desperate here :P

+1 to what Sethos said. If you guys are close to release, at least give us some screenshots! Anything!! :)

Wow....sounding like my 6-year-old in the back seat...."are we there yet?"