Sign in to follow this  
flaviossa

CLOSED WX Radar and P3Dv4

Hi! I´ll go a little further here and ask: will wx radar be compatible with p3dv4? (See that i´m not asking when, but only if it will be updated)

Is it in the plans? If this has been addressed before in another topic, sorry, i searched but not found it.

Thanks a lot for all the staff work!

We are looking into making P3Dv4 compatible. We will be able to announce more in a few days after our dev's report back to us on what is involved in moving forward with a hotfix.

• Like 1

Just to give a quick update.  We should know more today on the status of an update of the WX.  It really isn't an issue of "if", but "when".  We will keep you informed.

GOOD NEWS! We will be updating the WX for P3Dv4.  We should have the hotfix ready by the end of the month if not sooner.  A lot on our plates right now.

Getting there. I just finished migrating the code to VS2015 which was a big job as a lot of older stuff had to be replaced in it. Now working on the x64 side of things.

• Like 1

On 05/07/2017 at 11:18 AM, Zévatech said:

Hello,

We are in july.;D

Any news...

Jean-Marc

They're M.I.A. "visiblement" - As I've wrote in another post reply, we've no more news from dev team since June 28...>:( Peut-être pour Juillet... 2018 ;D

Edited by DomiKamu

On ‎2017‎/‎07‎/‎10 at 8:07 PM, DomiKamu said:

They're M.I.A. "visiblement" - As I've wrote in another post reply, we've no more news from dev team since June 28...>:( Peut-être pour Juillet... 2018 ;D

On ‎2017‎/‎07‎/‎05 at 0:23 PM, Naruto-kun said:

Getting there. I just finished migrating the code to VS2015 which was a big job as a lot of older stuff had to be replaced in it. Now working on the x64 side of things.

Note the dates. I have one part of the display working in v4 now. Just need another bit from one of the other devs involved and then we are done.

Blaze, Look at the top of the forum home page and you will find your answer. It's dated Sept 1.

And every month, it is delayed to next month. i know we have to be patient but it start to be a little too much.(like always with this product) . And why i'm so disapointed ? because when working, it's really a very good product !

On 9/16/2017 at 4:23 AM, nirgal76 said:

And every month, it is delayed to next month. i know we have to be patient but it start to be a little too much.(like always with this product) . And why i'm so disapointed ? because when working, it's really a very good product !

We understand everyone's impatience with this issue, but we have found some BIG conflicts with some issues with P3Dv4.  These conflicts have to be resolved before we can release it.  They have changed things within P3Dv4 from v3 and it isn't an easy jump as we thought.  So we ask for a little more time to iron these things out..

Thank you.

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?

We have not heard back from you in regards to your issue. Has the issue you addressed been resolved?

5 months since P3DV4. This addon is turning into a joke...

4 REX addons :

Texture Direct HD with REX Soft Clouds
REX Essential PLUS w/OverDrive
REX Simulation/Milviz - WX Advantage Radar
REX - Worldwide Airports HD

and only 1 that can be used and not since a long time (Texture Direct HD with REX Soft Clouds).

I will not trust REX anymore and will not give more money for softwares i can use only 2 weeks per year .

Sorry to be so rough but my words are as high as my deception.

• Like 1