Sign in to follow this  
Pstlpete

RESOLVED P3D & REX weather

I use P3D with REX for weather. What I have noticed lately, is that even though I get notifyed that REX weather is loading the weather is incorrect. When I go to the weather dialog pull-down it shows "User Defined Weather". Then picked "Weather Themes" pulldown & then REX Weather pick & click OK. Go back out to the sim, & then back to the weather pulldown & weather has lost focus for REX & reverts back to "user defined weather". How to make it stay focused to Weather Themes/ REX weather.

Downloaded & installed SP4 beta1. Setup the next flight, KFAT - KPDX. Weather still looses focus as above, from "Weather Themes - REX essential weather" to "User defined weather"

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 2:54 PM, Pstlpete said:

Downloaded & installed SP4 beta1. Setup the next flight, KFAT - KPDX. Weather still looses focus as above, from "Weather Themes - REX essential weather" to "User defined weather"

That part doesn't matter in which things are changing within the UX. What I am concerned is are you receiving correct weather?

What I did was compare a couple of different sources for METARs & campared them with the downloded weather / metar in REX EP and they were the same. When i start P3D, the green bar tells me that the weather and/or psuedo stations are loading for the flight plan. Once completed though, if I go to the weather pulldown. it has reverted from REX Essention to user defined. Then if I click back to REX and click OK, the weather again loads as it should. Then if again I go to the weather pulldown it will have again reverted to user-defined.

Edited by Pstlpete

I decided to go back and do a restore config. Did that & when I went to run REX recieved the attached message. I went to a previous post about the same subject but it tells me that none of my input is valid as follows " 

* The information you supplied could not be verfied. Please try again!"

So now I am a complete loss as to what needs to be done................HELP.

I should also add that my P3D liscence is now deactivated.

RUSure.jpg

Edited by Pstlpete

Hi Pete,

Please contact our Tier 2 Technical Support Staff at:  support@rexgamestudios.com

Please provide a link to this post within your email. 

My feeling is something along the way of updating your install, REX somehow became corrupt. Please advise Tier 2 Support to supply you with the latest software in one install package.

Have sent email to support@rexgamestudios.com

This support topic is currently being handled via our support ticketing system.

This topic is temporarily locked until the support ticket is resolved.

Sign in to follow this