Bluepanorama

RESOLVED REX and X-Plane 11

Thank you for your inquiry and the answer is yes we are very interested in developing for XP11.  We have been in conversation with the team to review what we can do.

• Like 1

Very well..... The x plane 11 is the top of simulation,  and It would be a pity not to point to it. I think the x plane community is waiting for REX products with great anxiety, great choice, good REX

9 hours ago, Bluepanorama said:

Very well..... The x plane 11 is the top of simulation,  and It would be a pity not to point to it. I think the x plane community is waiting for REX products with great anxiety, great choice, good REX

Thank you for your kind words.  We want to reach all platforms as possible and XP11 is definitely a part of that.

That is good to know because I have switch to X-Plane 11 and I have purchase practically all the software you designed for FSX and P3D which I do not use anymore.

Edited by michelh

I'm in the boat as you michelh....... X-plane 11 needs REX for sure. I'll go ahead and pay now and you can just send me an email when you have REX Sky Force 3D ready for X-Plane 11. Hurry!

• Like 1

Same here! As you can see in my sig, I have continued to support REX from FS9 to FSX. I'll do the same, if they develop for X-Plane 11. 

Thank you all for your kind words and your support.  

If I purchase REX now (since it's in sale...), will I be able to use it in X-Plane 11 when it's released for X-Plane 11? Or do I have to wait until it is officially supported?

I'd love to buy this from what I've seen, as X-Plane has no really good environment and weather engines at the moment. And heads up: X-Plane will be moving to Vulkan engine soon, although I think you already know this.

Looking forward to its release anyway!

23 hours ago, Draco said:

If I purchase REX now (since it's in sale...), will I be able to use it in X-Plane 11 when it's released for X-Plane 11? Or do I have to wait until it is officially supported?

I'd love to buy this from what I've seen, as X-Plane has no really good environment and weather engines at the moment. And heads up: X-Plane will be moving to Vulkan engine soon, although I think you already know this.

Looking forward to its release anyway!

As of right now nothing of REX is compatible with XP11.  XP11 is a different platform altogether so anything we have released now or the future will not work unless otherwise specified.

I also moved to Xplane 11, and i really would like to use REX.  What is the progress?

Hi Weitling,

We just released Sky Force for the 'other' simulators. There is no progress to report on porting SF to XP until it's a stable platform and we can ascertain the viability for the XP SDK. 

Rest assured, once we do have progress to report, we will in a major announcement. 

Cheers.