Sign in to follow this  
NFLDPilot

RESOLVED No real weather in REX Overdrive

Recently when i try to load up Essentials plus overdrive, and go to the weather tab (or any other flight selection section) it is only giving me the option to use REX random weather themes, and the real world selections and use archived weather are greyed out......this was working 2 days ago. Any suggestions?

The servers are being worked on.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

3 hours ago, NFLDPilot said:

Recently when i try to load up Essentials plus overdrive, and go to the weather tab (or any other flight selection section) it is only giving me the option to use REX random weather themes, and the real world selections and use archived weather are greyed out......this was working 2 days ago. Any suggestions?

Hi and welcome to the forum.

The message below is posted on the homepage of this forum, and is directly related to the issue you are experiencing.

LATEST UPDATE - REX EDGE SERVERS UPGRADE!
Our data server update process is taking longer than expected. Therefore, our scheduled downtime has been extended. 

The scheduled downtime will be from:  04Z (9pm MST) - Friday, May 4 until 18Z (1pm MST) - Sunday, May 7th. 

The following REX products will be affected by this update:  REX Essentials Plus, REX Essentials Plus Overdrive, and REX 4 Texture Direct  

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?

We have not heard back from you in regards to your issue. Has the issue you addressed been resolved?

Sign in to follow this